• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I got molested in a gym's steam room

Gymmer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The man came in and sat in front of me, I saw him then closed my eyes. Within a minute, he stood up. I opened my eyes and thought he was leaving so I closed my eyes. Within a few secs, he lightly grabbed my crouch over my towel and nipple. I got startled, opened my eyes and waved my hand to him implying I was not interested in doing anything with him. He quickly left and then came back in the steam room and sat in front of me again looking stunned I think. I have made a police report already. Investigations have started. There are CCTV footage outside the changing room and members' particulars are recorded when they entered the gym. Any thoughts?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The man came in and sat in front of me, I saw him then closed my eyes. Within a minute, he stood up. I opened my eyes and thought he was leaving so I closed my eyes. Within a few secs, he lightly grabbed my crouch over my towel and nipple. I got startled, opened my eyes and waved my hand to him implying I was not interested in doing anything with him. He quickly left and then came back in the steam room and sat in front of me again looking stunned I think. I have made a police report already. Investigations have started. There are CCTV footage outside the changing room and members' particulars are recorded when they entered the gym. Any thoughts?

I got nothing....

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why go gym in the first place? A decent weighlifting set is quite affordable and save time commuting.

Gymmer

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the rest who replied, this is a real case, I am not joking. You all have the opportunity to influence how this could end up. Singapore has no jury so.

Gymmer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some men look like gay and real gay men mistook

Looks aside, I don't have a gay face, I was just sitting there with my eyes closed and properly covered with a bath towel. Don't you think the man was very reckless to assume that I was interested to do anything with him when I was not giving him any indication?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks aside, I don't have a gay face, I was just sitting there with my eyes closed and properly covered with a bath towel. Don't you think the man was very reckless to assume that I was interested to do anything with him when I was not giving him any indication?
doesn't matter if you don't have a gay face or a fuck face or just plain butt ugly.
who's to know whether you gave a cfm look or flashed him b4 covering up etc, as we weren't there?
for all we know, you could've wanted to suck a dick and get your arse fucked real bad in order to go to a gym. out thoughts on this, and advice, would be to go with freddie and alan next time - as we won't give a fuck :oops:
Coming here to ask for advice....Surely that’s a mark of stupidity !

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Orbigood. Why did you let your guard down and close your eyes when you were half naked in an unfamiliar place?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you do watch movies, the coy girl will close her eyes as a sign of approval to kiss her or finger her cb, or in your case squeeze your cock and pinch your nipples. Are you offended because the guy is not your type??

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is that you, kumar?

16005f0d017494dae77ea18fc46f48b1

Gymmer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lesson I have learn from this incident is how and what to deal with arrogant molesters. Being arrogant is to hold a superiority complex. These are people who don't respect others but recklessly assume they know what others want just for their own benefits. These people should be punished because they cannot coexist with other civilised people in society.

The Bible perceives arrogance in the same light as evilness. Arrogance, a form of superiority complex, is the first step towards disregarding, disrespecting and mistreating others, which caused world wars and slavery throughout history.

Those who supported me are humble and able to empathise with my point of view and circumstance.

For those who did not, you are just being similarly arrogant like the molester who think that you know better than me, and are more superior, and assume that shitty things like this would never happen to you or your children. Because arrogant people like you do not want to learn from others and from my experience, next time when you encounter a mishap from doing seemingly everyday tasks, you will not know what and how to react because you do not want to learn from others and prepare yourself for similar mishaps, and because you are shitty arrogant, you won't find good people to help you as nobody likes helping arrogant people like you. And because you lack the knowledge and humbleness to prepare yourself and your children to deal with similar mishaps, your children would be at a loss when other arrogant people mistreat them in the future. This will be your "karma". Enjoy your arrogant life and enjoy your "hell" when you pass over. You will be stuck on this planet and reincarnate as a maid or rubbish collector in Singapore. Enjoy!

Last edited: