• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I got lung infection

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well my second covid test result is out and confirmed negative again. The good news is the doctor just told me I no need to be transferred to c class ward and can be discharged to recover from the infection at home with antibiotics with follow up appointment six weeks later. She said it’s mostly lung infection and my cancer risk is low.
With so many dirty evil dogs snakes sons of chickens around, no wonder Singapore has become such a dirty place filled with virus and bacteria that I can catch despite only going out for food and important business and wearing masks everywhere I go.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well my second covid test result is out and confirmed negative again. The good news is the doctor just told me I no need to be transferred to c class ward and can be discharged to recover from the infection at home with antibiotics with follow up appointment six weeks later. She said it’s mostly lung infection and my cancer risk is low.
KNN my uncle think the bad news is you never showed any signs of lung infection :unsure: KNN and you seems to have forgotten about the loctor who told you have muscle problem KNN I.e you never learn from mistakes KNN

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think the bad news is you never showed any signs of lung infection :unsure: KNN and you seems to have forgotten about the loctor who told you have muscle problem KNN I.e you never learn from mistakes KNN

She just wants to show doctor her hole and her ugly nipples.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Later she will be heading down to little india for picnic! My fw ah neh frien told me! She msg him and miss him!

He even did not visit her to vasantham hospital and she even still love him so much! Wtf!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont disturb her! She is preparing to go picnic later and she is so excited and long time never been little india picnic aft the gahment has clear more than half of the dorm fw ah neh workers and most of them will be available later today!

She should go direct to the droms and spread her legs there. Fuck till she crawl out with CB leaking curry.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
do get a second opinion
u never know
your lungs are a major organ

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
一路好走
20200423_144537.gif