• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I find this Disgusting and feel Violated - do you?

jw5

Loyal
Re: I find this Disgusting and Violated - do you?

I have a PRC woman who complains that her engineer husband rarely fucks her, and was always playing MMORPG for long hours once he's back home from work. :biggrin:

What do u mean by u "have" a prc woman?

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal

These two obviously look very local la. Sinkie gays one is like mid-20s and the other I think early 40s. Both muscular clean looking dudes la.

All these local fagots all look alike and they take very good care of themselves so you can be wrong about their age.

I have such a colleague. Muscular, clean, wear tight fitting shirts, tan, use SK2 facial products, sleep at 9pm and wake up at 4am.
I thought he was late thirties but apparently already 48yo.

presssomemore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its funny why when we see lesbian we feel shiok, but feel disgusted when we see gays.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Unless you are a Jamaican where they like to say batty boy aka gay men fi dead just leave them alone. Really non of your business who someone else is fucking. Anyway the law will charge them for unnatural sex if they somehow get caught for doing it

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You don't like aloe moisturizers? What do you use? Oil of Olay? Johnson's Baby Lotion? Vaseline? :confused:

Hey hello they talking about moisturizer on condoms ok and where this condom going to moisturize? Pussy or arsehole? I where use moisturizer on condom bro? Knn these freaks damn disgusting man.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everlasting ............

inlove.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
u worse than pussy lah: u never kana go toilet limpeh kana chow ah kwa stare at my dick when i urine ...

Yes I never kenna toilet dick staring incident before anyway I always stand very close to the wall so block. Anyway you should shout "kwa simi lanjioa" to that gay la

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Brother, it helps if you stop wearing like this :biggrin:

DlEqsUP.jpg

I wish I have the figure to wear like this bro too bad I was in my t-shirt and bermudas.

I have a PRC woman who complains that her engineer husband rarely fucks her, and was always playing MMORPG for long hours once he's back home from work. :biggrin:

In SBF one learns many things, this is first time I see the word mmorpg, googled it and now I know.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

All these local fagots all look alike and they take very good care of themselves so you can be wrong about their age.

I have such a colleague. Muscular, clean, wear tight fitting shirts, tan, use SK2 facial products, sleep at 9pm and wake up at 4am.

Seriously if we non-gays do the same thing like these gays surely we could get many girls don't you agree.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Unless you are a Jamaican where they like to say batty boy aka gay men fi dead just leave them alone. Really non of your business who someone else is fucking. Anyway the law will charge them for unnatural sex if they somehow get caught for doing it

Hey nigger so sleep la you

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Possible their great complexion comes from applying excess sperm on their fuckfaces..and drinking gallons of the stuff

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Tee Shirt? You mean like this? :biggrin: :p :o

oDZNsCn.jpg

Actually if one wears this T-Shirt and I saw it I will also complain about being disgusted and felt violated.

Last edited: