• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I feel that I am being locked in a big Singapore jail

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Do you even realise how much money is going to be wasted on skin treatments and whitening cosmetics after going under the sun? Sigh...

It is ok. I respect your choice to stay indoors.

But I dont see how you are complaining about feeling locked up on the island when essentially you hardly venture out of your own home anyway.

If should be you choose to be locked up in your flat. And this has nothing to do with covid or PAP. It has to do with the awful weather in sg. I hate the weather too!

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean i will be forever charged foreigner rates in future for any illness? Are you sure?
Can you please go check government website instruction for traveling restriction first.
Rather then coming here asking opinion.
I can understand you are boring but safety more important especially you have a child.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is ok. I respect your choice to stay indoors.

But I dont see how you are complaining about feeling locked up on the island when essentially you hardly venture out of your own home anyway.

If should be you choose to be locked up in your flat. And this has nothing to do with covid or PAP. It has to do with the awful weather in sg. I hate the weather too!

I think you have a point.
If we choose hide from the sun then it is our choice.
We cannot blame the government.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I think you have a point.
If we choose hide from the sun then it is our choice.
We cannot blame the government.
Yup. Well said.

We all have a choice. It is often the price of that choice that we do not want to pay that hinders us from certain decisions.

There is no "no choice".

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you want me to get sunburnt and skin cancer in this tropical weather?
can use sun lotion to protect your skin. wear a helmet with a visor. it can protect your pretty face from the sun. the wind and draft from cycling may cool you down and dry your oily face. in the end you may end up liking it as inadvertently your most sensitive part of your body, perineum plus pussy, is rubbing against the seat. can see the pleasure and happiness on their faces when they cycle.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. Well said.

We all have a choice. It is often the price of that choice that we do not want to pay that hinders us from certain decisions.

There is no "no choice".

Like I said.
We need to make do what is possible.
If government restrict traveling totally.
Which I am not too sure whether this can be prolong period.
Then we need to plan what is available option for us and family.
Eg. Staycation is an option and everything there is a price to pay. Some hotels are offer good staycation deals too.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
can use sun lotion to protect your skin. wear a helmet with a visor. it can protect your pretty face from the sun. the wind and draft from cycling may cool you down and dry your oily face. in the end you may end up liking it as inadvertently your most sensitive part of your body, perineum plus pussy, is rubbing against the seat. can see the pleasure and happiness on their faces when they cycle.
most off the shelves sun lotion are cancer causing. Sunlight is healthy, why shield away from it? Expose yourself to it. it will do you a lot of good.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most off the shelves sun lotion are cancer causing. Sunlight is healthy, why shield away from it? Expose yourself to it. it will do you a lot of good.
for chinks, they shouldn’t fear sunlight as skin pigmentation in their genes can handle lots of good old sunlight. for some angmohs it’s a different story altogether. one step into sun and skin cancer starts to develop. cloudy is not angmoh and shouldn’t fear about having skin cancer.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Like I said.
We need to make do what is possible.
If government restrict traveling totally.
Which I am not too sure whether this can be prolong period.
Then we need to plan what is available option for us and family.
Eg. Staycation is an option and everything there is a price to pay. Some hotels are offer good staycation deals too.

I have to say though your choices are limited.

Singapore doesnt have the land space and nature attractions compared to bigger countries.

For example I can drive 1.5 hours to the Rocky Mountains and go hiking or kayaking. All within the same province. No restrictions. And it doesn't cost me anything except petrol.

20200711_113516.jpg

20200711_101434.jpg

20200711_135649.jpg

All this in addition to the choices that you have which is staycation at hotels which personally I dont find a good use of my money.

I always found Singapore extremely boring. Movies. Eat. Malls. Shopping. "Hanging out" in some building. Which is why so many sinkies travel.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
for chinks, they shouldn’t fear sunlight as skin pigmentation in their genes can handle lots of good old sunlight. for some angmohs it’s a different story altogether. one step into sun and skin cancer starts to develop. cloudy is not angmoh and shouldn’t fear about having skin cancer.
Sunlight do not cause skin cancer. Sunlight is good for the body and that includes ang moh body.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sunlight do not cause skin cancer. Sunlight is good for the body and that includes ang moh body.
i have many angmoh friends suffering from melanoma so it's not a foreign topic to me. they have low levels of melanin, a skin pigment commonly found in asians and africans. for fair asians, they can step out into the sun in summer and their skin gets tanned with help from melanin. in winter, their skin without much sun becomes fair again. but for these angmohs, they becum tomato red in summer if they step out into the sun. very hard for them to get tanned with nice tone. it's the uv from the sun (or a tanning salon) that mainly causes melanoma.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have to say though your choices are limited.

Singapore doesnt have the land space and nature attractions compared to bigger countries.

For example I can drive 1.5 hours to the Rocky Mountains and go hiking or kayaking. All within the same province. No restrictions. And it doesn't cost me anything except petrol.

View attachment 86618

View attachment 86620

View attachment 86622

All this in addition to the choices that you have which is staycation at hotels which personally I dont find a good use of my money.

I always found Singapore extremely boring. Movies. Eat. Malls. Shopping. "Hanging out" in some building. Which is why so many sinkies travel.
that's why sinkies get their thrills from upskirt and downblouse adventures - an unofficial, unauthorized uni course taught and learned at nus.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow!

Beautiful!

I like that shade you have! Can have lunch out there.

Where's your Barbecue?
at the other end away from deck and percola. side shades are customized by coolaroo. top shade is a 13’ by 23’ rectangular sail that is found on amazon. best deal is the outdoor teak furniture by ventana. can be extended and sit up to 10. very comfortable this week at 69+10 degree-f. wi-fi bubble covers up to 6969 square feet, extendable to 16969 square feet. so can surf sbf and or play online games in the yard.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
at the other end away from deck and percola. side shades are customized by coolaroo. top shade is a 13’ by 23’ rectangular sail that is found on amazon. best deal is the outdoor teak furniture by ventana. can be extended and sit up to 10. very comfortable this week at 69+10 degree-f. wi-fi bubble covers up to 6969 square feet, extendable to 16969 square feet. so can surf sbf and or play online games in the yard.
Awesome man!

Havent seen pics of your pug for a while. How is he?

Oh yes bro. I have been reading all these motley fool articles on BlackBerry and how their QNX software is on 175 million cars. BB any potential for multi bagger?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Awesome man!

Havent seen pics of your pug for a while. How is he?

Oh yes bro. I have been reading all these motley fool articles on BlackBerry and how their QNX software is on 175 million cars. BB any potential for multi bagger?
he’s a french bulldog. just celebrated his 4th birthday. happy puppy. bb will succumb to the aapl onslaught as apple play software is being rolled out to countless (new) automobiles, unless bb is part of the ecosystem with patented modules relevant to both apple play and future tesla (oem) software for 3rd party vehicles. if tsla sells an oem version of its software to all auto manufacturers, it may be end of the road for bb. bb can still make royalty money from many of its patents related to mobility emails and message forwarding.