• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I feel sad for Tan Chuan Jin's wife, Nicole's husband and Leon Perera's wife

PenAndPaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Humans do make mistakes.

I hope the adulterers apologise and the innocent spouses accept their apologies not let their marriages break apart.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dot feel sad for me.
No MP or minister privileges or salary.
No lau kway bus eyeing Dot.
No mangoes to taste.

Every day Dot eats economical rice with kopi O, and cannot spend more than $3.50 per meal.
Got to return the tray or get fined which Dot cannot afford.
Got to pay 5 cents when Dot goes to the supermarket to buy $2.30 bread.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nonsense. That pussy will be more responsive after a good snd proper training. Indians got good stamina.
Not really. I was told by those cheapo chink who accept ah neh due to pressure from the spa bosses, they shoot very damn fast like less than 1 min tat kind. Some even to a extend when the chink chicken just took off her dress, he straight away shoot. They say easy money.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don pity these cb kia,pay so high still like these,we pay too high for jokers with no brains all they think of is cock n cb,lol

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another filthy dog son of slut with zero compassion using my words to harass and insinuate insult me a virgin as slut non stop. Pui!
Nonsense. That pussy will be more responsive after a good snd proper training. Indians got good stamina.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Humans do make mistakes.

I hope the adulterers apologise and the innocent spouses accept their apologies not let their marriages break apart.
Tell that to yourself vicious dog faker with zero compassion bigcockman clone targeting and harassing me non stop. Pui!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another filthy dog son of slut with zero compassion using my words to harass and insinuate insult me a virgin as slut non stop. Pui!
Why are you repeating your subject matter, at almost every discussion thread.
If you are unhappy or bitter, please take steps to feel better.
Enjoy your day.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel sad for Leung mun Wai. He was supposed to receive formal apology in parliament from dualiap nee but now other things take spot light. His 5 sec game no more.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you repeating your subject matter, at almost every discussion thread.
If you are unhappy or bitter, please take steps to feel better.
Enjoy your day.
Tell that to yourself and all the other zero compassion dogs here and out there repeating attacks of virgin as slut everyday everywhere. Pui!

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes,
Not really. I was told by those cheapo chink who accept ah neh due to pressure from the spa bosses, they shoot very damn fast like less than 1 min tat kind. Some even to a extend when the chink chicken just took off her dress, he straight away shoot. They say easy money.
i hear stories like this all the time. Some of them you don't even have to take off dress.. Just flatter them and their egos will shoot