• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I feel insulted - Indian Bank Job $7/hr. FUCK FAPEE TRAITORS!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - I feel insulted - Indian Bank Job $7/hr </TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>3:19 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 5) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>41873.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><CITE class=fn>RCA:</CITE>
December 4, 2010 at 6:41 pm RCA(Quote) (Edit)
I empathize with the writer. The job market is pathetic. I tried my hand at self-employment but my business model has met with some difficulties so I had to get a job to sustain my lifestyle. I got many rejections and a recruit agency even offered me a temp job for 2 days at an Indian Bank paying $7 an hour. I really take this as an insult when I have a Diploma in Marketing from Poly.
I’m currently taking a part-time degree, to improve my academic standing. I don’t foresee the job market changing much into the near future until there is drastic measures made to cap the amount of foreign labour in our workforce. The government cites the ‘Globalization’ and making our workforce competitive but there is a line between intense competition that leads to desperation. It’s a common sight to see diploma and undergraduates who are plying their trade in a different profession then what they studied.
We Singaporeans tend to sway to the direction of getting practical jobs as to what the education institutions have promised us in the field of study that we studied.
Migration doesn’t feel like a bad solution somehow.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

silliporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is not practical at all, the agency was trying to let him make some money instead of doing fuck all and not getting paid at all:wink:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha, if the bank was American bank, then $7 per hour how?

Actually Poly graduates shud be more entrepreneurial than uni grads

Don't be discouraged, economy is growing fastest IN THE WORLD

If you can't make it when we are best in the world, how to make it when we are merely average