• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'I don't want to die': Russians flee abroad after Putin's call-up

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The first to run road will be the foreign passport holders and the rich and those poor souls who have suffered under them will be left to die, the irony of life

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
who says I listen to them? I have a brain of my own.

Invasion full stop is bad. What else is there? Is there any reason to actually invade?
Yes. Some very good ones too. Here is a summary.

1) Ukraine's language policy actively discriminates Russian speakers
2) Civilian deaths between rebels and the paramilitary Azov battalion
3) Induction and infiltration of said Azov fighters in official state army
4) Acts of terror against Russian speakers in Ukraine carried out by Azov and secret police
5) Modern Ukraine formed from amalgamation of the Russian empire, Poland and Austro-hungarian empire proper. Thus modern Russia has claims to some territory.
6) Modern Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union, the leading nation in the Warsaw Pact. Warsaw pact disbanded with assurances of non expansion
7) US funded various groups leading to euromaidan, a popular movement which unseated a legitimate Ukrainian government friendly to Russia
8) Subsequent Ukrainian govts received military aid from west with promises of NATO membership
9) As anybody knows, any "gang" membership shields perpetrator from wrongdoings with the backing of big boss and the whole gang.
10) Which will worsen the problems stated from points 1 to 4.
11) Or pose a security challenge to the Russian heartland in the future because of point 8
12) If a problem cannot be solved through diplomacy and honest dealings, please refer to point 5.
13) As to why NATO should not intervene, please refer to point 6.

I think Putin does have very good reasons to start a fight, but he was overly optimistic about the prospects of a quick resolution.

Are u processing this shit storm or still insisting violence is wrong? What would u have done? :cautious:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
First of all, the point you made was basically "it's all NATO's fault". I'm seeking to understand that. Most points you mentioned below have nothing to do with NATO. But let's go through them 1 by 1 ok?

Yes. Some very good ones too. Here is a summary.

1) Ukraine's language policy actively discriminates Russian speakers
present everywhere. really. try speaking Ukrainian in Russia. Just try. I'll applaud your bravery before you get blown away.

2) Civilian deaths between rebels and the paramilitary Azov battalion
people who live by the sword die by the sword. paramilitary wingnuts will find each other everywhere. what's the problem?
3) Induction and infiltration of said Azov fighters in official state army
Valid point. But is it a reason for invasion? Should singapore invade malaysia for enforcing hudud laws or discriminating against Chinese? Should China invade Australia for discriminating against Chinese?
4) Acts of terror against Russian speakers in Ukraine carried out by Azov and secret police
Evidence?
5) Modern Ukraine formed from amalgamation of the Russian empire, Poland and Austro-hungarian empire proper. Thus modern Russia has claims to some territory.
So what? Liddat, using that logic singapore belongs to Indonesia and Malaysia. Everyone not from those two countries can go fuck off. Russian people are originally the Kievan Rus. from Kiev. So how?
6) Modern Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union, the leading nation in the Warsaw Pact. Warsaw pact disbanded with assurances of non expansion
As per (5) with your logic, Pakistan should be forcibly invaded into reunion with India. Go ahead and try that idea.
7) US funded various groups leading to euromaidan, a popular movement which unseated a legitimate Ukrainian government friendly to Russia
And Russia funded no one? Really?
8) Subsequent Ukrainian govts received military aid from west with promises of NATO membership
So what? You know how many countries receive aid and get promises? So you should INVADE? Liddat, Taiwan is finished by your reasoning. Pakistan and India should go straight to missile exchange. The list here is too long and I can't be bothered to research.
9) As anybody knows, any "gang" membership shields perpetrator from wrongdoings with the backing of big boss and the whole gang.
arh? what mean you?
10) Which will worsen the problems stated from points 1 to 4.
11) Or pose a security challenge to the Russian heartland in the future because of point 8
hahaha. Sorry, but with respect to our previous discussions (11) is the biggest fucking garbage I've ever heard in my life. Have you even thought for a minute how that threatens Russia's heartland? Please, I hope I don't upset you, but this point is literally garbage. This is so laughably wrong and backward that I can't keep a straight face. I'll give you a 1 sentence summary. The single biggest threat to the Russian heartland and the wellbeing of it's citizens is Putin and his invasion.

Fine. Because you seem to be earnest, let me point out 1 thing. The threat to everybody's heartland has existed since the 60s. It's called mutually assured destruction. Go look it up. At any point in most of our lifetimes, Russia and the US could have turned both countries entirely to radioactive dust in totality something like 10-20 times over with the nuclear missiles they had. Don't need NATO or Warsaw Pact or different territories or shit. Just press 1 button. All that noise-making about threatening Russia is so fake and hollow I can't even understand how people fall for it.
12) If a problem cannot be solved through diplomacy and honest dealings, please refer to point 5.
13) As to why NATO should not intervene, please refer to point 6.

I think Putin does have very good reasons to start a fight, but he was overly optimistic about the prospects of a quick resolution.
I think Putin is delusional and desperate in his old age.
Are u processing this shit storm or still insisting violence is wrong? What would u have done? :cautious:
If you're asking me what I would've done if I was leader of Russia, here :

1. Stop robbing my citizenry and giving all the spoils to myself and my friends. Allow wealth to flow to those who create the greatest rewards for Russia. Not to those who give me the most money.
  2. Promote economic growth and enterprise at all levels, not just the oligarchs who pay me tribute.
  3. Open all doors and promote my country, my products and my people. Goodness knows that everybody has great imagination about Russia. Sell it. A lot of people will buy.
  4. At this point, Russia should be a solidly growing economy like what China did. Screw my own country up for what?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is the same for case like lcb iris koh i.e she should have done a online poll to find out if majority of sinkies were against vaccination. If the answer is yes then she can safelee proceed with her campaign. But apparentlee majority was not against it. Therefore you can see the end leesult of her.
There is no need an online poll when most of the population are of ball-less subpar intelligence.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no need an online poll when most of the population are of ball-less subpar intelligence.
My uncle think can try KNN when goto war the chances of dying is verlee high so this is the 1st step to make a leecision whether need to run or stay put KNN
You cannot use vaccination and/or NS conscription to compare becas my uncle believe majority of sinkie wanted to do KNN
We can see many many ns boys so proud being a ns men during ndp and everywhere they were boasting about their vocations etc for vaccination it was the same KNN majorly of sinkies wanted it for protection while onlee minority was forced to KNN my uncle think becas they see the latter 2 will not kill them whereas war can easilee kills them KNN

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
First of all, the point you made was basically "it's all NATO's fault". I'm seeking to understand that. Most points you mentioned below have nothing to do with NATO. But let's go through them 1 by 1 ok?
Yawn,... you are just wasting your precious time with this pussy. Her arguments are mostly invalid since day 1.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn,... you are just wasting your precious time with this pussy. Her arguments are mostly invalid since day 1.
be more charitable lah. he made the effort to put so many points. If people make the effort to post, I give him face lah. otherwise, we talk to ourselves?