• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'I don't want to die': Russians flee abroad after Putin's call-up

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1663916847634.png

Dmitri flew to Armenia with just one small bag, leaving behind his wife and children, adding to the thousands fleeing Russia to avoid serving in the war against Ukraine.

"I don't want to go to the war," he told AFP. "I don't want to die in this senseless war. This is a fratricidal war."

Russian President Vladimir Putin's decision this week to mobilise several hundred thousand reservists has spurred a fresh exodus over the country's borders.

"The situation in Russia would make anyone want to leave," said another new arrival, 44-year-old Sergei, who arrived with his teenage son.

Looking lost and exhausted in an Armenian airport, he confirmed that they had fled "because of the mobilisation", but refused to give his full name.

"We choose not to wait to be called up," said his 17-year-old son Nikolai. "I am not panicking, but I feel this uncertainty," he added.

More at https://shrtcô.de/bCKCJs

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever you run an exercise that’s premised on notions of patriotism you are sifting the wheat from the chaff. It will be telling when sg runs a similar campaign, for all the chest thumping and virtue signalling on 9 august lol

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I don't want to go to the war," he told AFP. "I don't want to die in this senseless war. This is a fratricidal war."

This is what I would call a very sensible reservist. He's not a coward but a righteousness citizen who knows how to differentiate between right and wrong, unlike those shameful PuMaos in this forum, who rooted for Bloodymir Putin (despite his authoritarian rules) but at the same time, always criticizing the Singapore government for also being authoritarian. These are the true FUCKING HYPOCRITES.

Putin In Coffin.jpg

Last edited:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who caused it? Who caused brother to fight brother? It is NATO! They are the enemy. No retreat no surrender now! :mad:
Cannot entirely blame NATO, Zelensky also @fault for allowing the war to happen. Probably he has personal agenda. Every other day, we'll see Zelensky appearing on tv behind closed doors urging for people to fight for Ukraine n asking for weapons. For all u know he could be hiding in some luxurious villa sipping champagne.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid Russians. Why until now they still don't want to organize consecutive coups to dethrone Bloodymir Putin?

KNNBCCB, to go and fight with your life in Crimea now, you will only be awarded 200,000 roubles, or just less than S$5k. WTF, the life of a Russian is so cheap to its government.

KNNBCCB, I strongly urge those PuMaos in this forum to start a crowdfunding exercise to raise more money for these impoverished Russian soldiers.

Tears and hugs as Russia begins troop mobilisation for Ukraine fight • FRANCE 24 English:​

Last edited:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good.. War depends on pple to obey your crap. If no one obeys it, then no war.
If there's a purpose to fight, ppl will obey orders. That's y the Ukrainians are fighting very hard to defend their country in contrast to the Russians who are fighting for something with no purpose..

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle had said - for this kind of thing everyone doesn't know what everyone is thinking. So before they flee they should do a online poll to find out the answer. If majority of the leeservist doesn't want to go war then he need not have to flee at all.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle had said - for this kind of thing everyone doesn't know what everyone is thinking. So before they flee they should do a online poll to find out the answer. If majority of the leeservist doesn't want to go war then he need not have to flee at all.
It is the same for case like lcb iris koh i.e she should have done a online poll to find out if majority of sinkies were against vaccination. If the answer is yes then she can safelee proceed with her campaign. But apparentlee majority was not against it. Therefore you can see the end leesult of her.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid Russians. Why until now they still don't want to organize consecutive coups to dethrone Bloodymir Putin?
nobody dares. they already tried protesting before. the people couldn't handle the repercussions.

Putin was always on the ball and he didn't spare the hammer. Whenever they protested against him, he made sure he came down hard.

The security services in Russia are very powerful. Even in sinkieland with half baked services people afraid. What more with super well trained and experienced forces?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
U listen to 3meals vivi, listen to Looong, listen to VP alamak harrys.

Big country invade small country bad.

Liddat oso can arh? :o-o:
who says I listen to them? I have a brain of my own.

Invasion full stop is bad. What else is there? Is there any reason to actually invade?

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many Russian tourists and students stranded in Singapore because they decided not to go home and enlisted into Russia army
Don't think they can't afford to stay in Sinkieland for longer periods as living expenses are so high in Sinkapor.. Thailand would be the ideal choice for them..