• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I dont know about you but this is sure a delicacy

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
In China if mei mei ask you, " hey wanna eat my pussy?" better politely decline in case
she may actually be referring to her unwanted house pet

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a dog lover and owner of a cute Labrador, I find this totally revolting... Fuckin Ah Tiongs are really Scums of the earth...

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
In China if mei mei ask you, " hey wanna eat my pussy?" better politely decline in case
she may actually be referring to her unwanted house pet

Where got so direct and cheap? You are bluffing from without real experience.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think about this, if Adam and Eve were of Chinese descent
Adam and Eve were direct creations of God, thus they were not members of any modern race/ethnicity.

we would all be still naked and living in the Garden of Eden.
As long as they had refrained from eating the forbidden fruit (which may or may not have been an apple):
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-Chapter-3
wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_of_the_knowledge_of_good_and evil#Christianity
they would have remained innocent (like pre-pubescent children), despite having adult bodies, and would therefore not even know how to have sex (which was, and still is, a sin), simply because they would have lacked the knowledge of "Good and Evil" (which also implies the ability to differentiate between them).

Contrary to popular belief, when God said to Adam and Eve:
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-1-28
("Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth")
He meant multiplying spiritual fruit (i.e. the virtue of worshipping and praising God throughout the day everyday while admiring His creatures, because this human virtue is what the Earth lacked, so this is how God wanted Adam and Eve to "replenish" the Earth) by spiritual intercourse (i.e. prayer).
Not carnal fruit (i.e. human babies) by carnal intercourse (i.e. sex).

Hence, only one man and one woman would literally have the whole Earth to themselves to enjoy in a non-sinful way until now.
But the Paradise part of the Earth would have been more than enough for them, so they probably would not have bothered to venture out to the non-Paradise part of the Earth.
We, their descendants, would not have missed anything because we would not exist, so we cannot suffer any loss because we need to exist before we can suffer any loss; and although we would also not gain anything, Adam and Eve would have represented humanity in gaining the joys of Paradise, as long as they refrained from eating the forbidden fruit.

They would have eaten the snake instead of the apple. No?
No, they would not have eaten any animals, because (as I've posted in another thread):
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?227102-Why-Animal-Protein-Is-Bad&p=2421700#post2421700
I believe that before the first man and woman ate the forbidden fruit and were banished from Paradise to suffer in the non-Paradise part of the earth as their lifelong punishment, God wanted them to be vegans:
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-1-29
(“And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”)

Even the animals God created were vegans:
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-1-30
(“And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.”)

pap_doggy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must Compulsory sell in every supermarket, hawker food center.

Mandatory SAF ration. Don't eat gets Court Martial go DB long time.