• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I decided to learn cantonese. Somebody told me its suppose to be China's national language as used during Song dynasty.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese Language is a more ancient language that can be traced by to Qin /Han era , it is the language that was brought in by the immigrants from Central China during that era.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Diu Lei Lo Mo!
That wan is the entry level greeting ONLY

Got one Mega pwer wan...can invoke a great greeting to all your 18 generations of ancestors all at one go

No other cina language has such a power greeting as far as I know

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese Language is a more ancient language that can be traced by to Qin /Han era , it is the language that was brought in by the immigrants from Central China during that era.
I was always told that the Fuckeins language was the most pure cina language by Fuckeins...this just proves Fuckeins are really die don't want face

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't learn. U don't have polyglot talent. Plus chink language is the hardest for English speakers. U shld learn Arab turk Spanish Portuguese etc. pls don't learn any language that has relation with chink. Tq.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get a taste of Song dynasty here:

3277896_M4uF_SnxA7CiKRHx-s0PwTXUluCj5BQ4axFpduYaIy4.jpg