• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I damn tulang Christopher Lee is enjoying this every night!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
203153342429775.jpg

Looks flat. I prefer someone who actually have boobs :p

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
about 8 years, I used to work in a company that was in the same building with a studio, had seen her a few times in real. She looks pale, flat-chested, slim and not attractive at all. totally no sex appeal.

Considering those in 30s, I would prefer cynthia koh, ann cock, ivy lee, constance song, or even xiang yun... and many more :biggrin: almost everyone win her in term of sex appeal and CFM

anyway, this is individual choice and taste

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last two posts all opined about the lack of boobs or flat chested according to their standards.

First of all having small boobs is not all that bad! Had you ever squeeze these little melons before and are you aware that small boobs means they have highly sensitive nipples?

Do you know of there's a sexless celebrity called Stephanie Sun in our midst? Now that's is an airport runway!

jojostar

Alfrescian
Loyal

yeh she is just a skinny flat girl showing a lot of skin, usually these girls look better if you are 10 feet behind her not in the front as really only good parts are the hair and legs.

jojostar

Alfrescian
Loyal

yeh she is just a skinny flat girl showing a lot of skin, usually these girls look better if you are 10 feet behind her not in the front as really only good parts are the hair and legs.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last two posts all opined about the lack of boobs or flat chested according to their standards.

First of all having small boobs is not all that bad! Had you ever squeeze these little melons before and are you aware that small boobs means they have highly sensitive nipples?

Do you know of there's a sexless celebrity called Stephanie Sun in our midst? Now that's is an airport runway!

My ex had huge boobs and as far as I can tell, it's sensitive enough for both of us :p

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

I believe that according to official reports, Stefanie Sun is a female. However, i must concede i am unable to verify this information. :p

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe that according to official reports, Stefanie Sun is a female. However, i must concede i am unable to verify this information. :p

From my experience, just putting your hand between their legs is generally sufficient enough to tell. The difference in result is the not too fine line between you ending up probing with your fingers or employing your whole hand to cup a set!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: