• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I cannot tahan...

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
... when the tongue of my Adidas sports shoe is senget...

... how to unsenget the shoe tongue because every time after walking a while, the shoe tongue always become senget...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What had you been using the tongue to lick at... ha ha ha ha..the shoe tiongue must have licked your foot too often..

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

... how to unsenget the shoe tongue because every time after walking a while, the shoe tongue always become senget...

your Adidas is trying to tell you something.......................it wants to lick a pussy.................. :laugh:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no leh, after walking a short distance, the damn tongue always senget

Shoe 'tongue' hate the smell of your foot, go buy a can of Scholl " Fresh Step"...it is having convulsions ha ha ha ha... Think the cloth went soft.

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must buy sports shoe with no tongue from now onwards...

Like this Nike Flyknit. Damn chio...

joyride-run-flyknit-running-shoe-sqfqGQ.jpg

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
aint you supposed to be living in oz now? when are u going to stop behaving like a sinkie ?

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The senget cannot be helped. Sometimes when you walking your KKJ also senget so it is just natural forces at play