• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I can’t fit in the plane aisle — it feels like discrimination

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

She’s hoping this idea takes off.

A plus-size TikToker is arguing that airlines should make plane aisles wider to accommodate larger passengers, calling the current layout “discrimination.”
1684444330442.png

The woman, who posts to the platform as Big Curvy Olivia, shared a video this week showing herself struggling to traverse a United Airlines plane, having to turn sideways as she walked past the rows of seats.
1684444296345.png

“Honestly, it’s discrimination that they can’t build wider aisles in airplanes 2023,” she wrote on the clip, which has landed about 700,000 views.

Her post drew more than 5,000 comments, with users divided over how to handle the situation.
“That’s why I fly business or first class. I’m not as big, but I’m not small. Everyone is happy and I get peace!” one user confessed.

“Look I’m a really big guy and I don’t fit in things either but like I just accommodate and accept that for myself,” another declared.

Others slammed the woman for her “audacious” observation.

“Got a problem with it, don’t fly,” one TikToker snarked.

“How is that discrimination?” another wondered.

“Real talk though they should be accommodating for tall people,” a user quipped.

Some users pointed out airlines would lose seat space if they widened aisles.

“Wider aisles mean less seats. And they would be cutting into profits to accommodate the super sized,” one person wrote. “That wouldn’t make sense.”In April, a plus-size traveler demanded airlines better accommodate larger passengers.

Social media influencer Jae’lynn Chaney (A.K.A.Glorgoloch the Destroyer) created the Change.org petition “Demand for the FAA to Protect Plus-Sized Travelers,” outlining several suggestions to ensure larger passengers can fly without issues.

Actual picture of Jae’lynn Chaney.

Chaney claimed she and her fiancé were “subjected to hateful comments, disapproving looks, and even refusal to sit next to them, amounting to discrimination” on a recent flight to Denver.More than 9,000 people had signed the petition as of Thursday afternoon.

Other transportation options:

nypost.com

“Honestly, it’s discrimination that they can’t build wider aisles in airplanes 2023,” the TikToker wrote on the clip, which has landed about 700,000 views.
nypost.com
nypost.com

Source:https://nypost.com/2023/05/18/i-cant-fit-in-the-plane-aisle-it-feels-like-discrimination/

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still cannot understand how someone can become so fat.

It is not like a disease like cancer that sneaks up on you unnoticed.

When you are half that fat...you would have noticed and do something about it instead of now complaining about airline services.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still cannot understand how someone can become so fat.

It is not like a disease like cancer that sneaks up on you unnoticed.

When you are half that fat...you would have noticed and do something about it instead of now complaining about airline services.

I had a big fat bahyi Singh sat beside me and I rejected him and complaint to the airline about the safety of me... what if the plane engines fail and nose dive and I died from unnatural death from the weight of this bastard fatty man....

This bastard fatty was the last person to enter the plane and when I see him coming I knew this seat is for him... I stood up and complaint to the stewardess about my personal safety concerned....

My brother and I get transferred business class...

Don't take any seat situated in the centre of the the plane which is reserve for fatty bastard.... reject if you are given the seat...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 183887

She’s hoping this idea takes off.

A plus-size TikToker is arguing that airlines should make plane aisles wider to accommodate larger passengers, calling the current layout “discrimination.”
1684444330442.png

The woman, who posts to the platform as Big Curvy Olivia, shared a video this week showing herself struggling to traverse a United Airlines plane, having to turn sideways as she walked past the rows of seats.
1684444296345.png

“Honestly, it’s discrimination that they can’t build wider aisles in airplanes 2023,” she wrote on the clip, which has landed about 700,000 views.

Her post drew more than 5,000 comments, with users divided over how to handle the situation.
“That’s why I fly business or first class. I’m not as big, but I’m not small. Everyone is happy and I get peace!” one user confessed.

“Look I’m a really big guy and I don’t fit in things either but like I just accommodate and accept that for myself,” another declared.

Others slammed the woman for her “audacious” observation.

“Got a problem with it, don’t fly,” one TikToker snarked.

“How is that discrimination?” another wondered.

“Real talk though they should be accommodating for tall people,” a user quipped.

Some users pointed out airlines would lose seat space if they widened aisles.

“Wider aisles mean less seats. And they would be cutting into profits to accommodate the super sized,” one person wrote. “That wouldn’t make sense.”In April, a plus-size traveler demanded airlines better accommodate larger passengers.

Social media influencer Jae’lynn Chaney (A.K.A.Glorgoloch the Destroyer) created the Change.org petition “Demand for the FAA to Protect Plus-Sized Travelers,” outlining several suggestions to ensure larger passengers can fly without issues.

Actual picture of Jae’lynn Chaney.

Chaney claimed she and her fiancé were “subjected to hateful comments, disapproving looks, and even refusal to sit next to them, amounting to discrimination” on a recent flight to Denver.More than 9,000 people had signed the petition as of Thursday afternoon.

Other transportation options:

nypost.com

“Honestly, it’s discrimination that they can’t build wider aisles in airplanes 2023,” the TikToker wrote on the clip, which has landed about 700,000 views.
nypost.com
nypost.com

Source:https://nypost.com/2023/05/18/i-cant-fit-in-the-plane-aisle-it-feels-like-discrimination/

Pui kia @Devil Within wify....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another disgusting fatbody who complains too much and milks victimhood points. :biggrin:

You're actually overloading the plane, causing a safety risk to other people on the flight. :rolleyes:

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Airline must implement total weight regime, total body weight and luggage weight. People like me who is not fat has been subsidising fat people air ticket.

Passengers who are not fat must be allowed to check in heavier luggage for free

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair...I think airlines should charge air ticket prices by passengers' weight.

Liddat then the fatter ones can complain and can demand for more privileges.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Airline must implement total weight regime, total body weight and luggage weight. People like me who is not fat has been subsidising fat people air ticket.

Passengers who are not fat must be allowed to check in heavier luggage for free
Mei mei, women with big neh-nehs also contribute to total bodyweight....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
c8cf72b6d3dea7287a8a4897184070567e9068ff37ff8ce93ac42ff02492b630.jpg

Keep telling yourself that you delusional fat bitch. :biggrin:

By the way, obesity-related diseases find you very attractive too. :cool: