• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I buy 4D last four numbers of her card

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today a lady with a lot of shopping bags paid for the $6.50 economical set meal with a credit card!

Sometimes we do get people paying small amounts with card, but $6.50 is funny, first time. 9 out of 10 customers pay by cash, even for meals of $200 to $500

My cashier looked at me and asked how?

I told her we don't have minimum but perhaps if it happens too often I may consider, but it's damn funny

I buy 4D last four numbers of her credit card

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not FUNNY.

Just goes to show that this customer of yours have run out of money.

Many S'poreans dont even have $50 in their wallets. I AM NOT JOKING!

Lion_Barbell

Alfrescian
Loyal
U got check whether the card and her id tally onot?
Could be a beauty queen using someone else's card to have a free meal :smile:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No money liao. End of month need to wait salary coming in. Poor Sinkie!.
Almost 70% are waiting for month end salary to survive for coming month. Without it they cannot afford to pay for bills/installments.............
Many car owner/driver use credit card to pay insurance/petrol/maintenace of the car by credit card. End of the month pay certain % amount only and credit keep increasing.