• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I believe PAP will try to buy Lady Nicole Seah out. What if she join PAP?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is a problem...What will the Mafia do to handle such a problem?:confused:

Lady Nicole.......watch your every step. Don't ever even stand near a Hotel 81!

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is a problem...What will the Mafia do to handle such a problem?:confused:

Lady Nicole.......watch your every step. Don't ever even stand near a Hotel 81!

Going by her rally speeches she hates PAP to the core. Judging by her character she's no turncoat like viv bala.

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nicole-Seah-Rally.jpg

"Hello! If i want to get rich i would have joined the PAP ok?!"

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Going by her rally speeches she hates PAP to the core. Judging by her character she's no turncoat like viv bala.

I'm not sure. I thought likewise initially, but when she started crying in front of camera I wasn't too sure. The post GE speech praising George Yeo left me thinking Nicole could be a public relations animal.

I believe GE has helped raise her profile in working environment; politics may be is just a means to an end.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not sure. I thought likewise initially, but when she started crying in front of camera I wasn't too sure. The post GE speech praising George Yeo left me thinking Nicole could be a public relations animal.

I believe GE has helped raise her profile in working environment; politics may be is just a means to an end.

Oh please! She could have joined the PAPs! Not my Lady Nicole.! Stomp my feet!

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
The post GE speech praising George Yeo left me thinking Nicole could be a public relations animal.

No challenge on that but I am still convinced she's no turncoat. If she knew the evil and arrogant side of georgie yeo, me too am surprise why the tribute, cryptic empathy or otherwise??