• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am thankful to the PAP!

Inuka

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I owe my success to good governance and sound institutional policies put in place within our Singapore system laid down by the PAP.

But all these success stories do not occur by chance. They must be put in place by a capable and committed government and the PAP has done that!

Our MM is indeed right. Without good leaders, Singapore will collapse due to its unique form of govt. He should know because he created it.

Reading the Straits Times everyday, I feel that Singaporeans are so lucky to be living in such a system created by MM Lee, where the leaders do everything in our interest and we can concentrate on our weekend shopping without thinking too much about anything else.

Singaporeans are so lucky. We can sit back relax and still get good govt......look at the amount of work the Koreans and Taiwanese have to ensure the govt is good.

Last but not least, Singapore's good governance is much owed to the effective policies implemented by the People's Action Party (PAP) government.

Well done PAP and Keep it Up!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore's initial success resulted from its role as a conveniently located and duty-free entrepot for the three-way trade among China, India and the Malay archipelago.

By the late 19th century, the British overloads of Singapore had extended their influence throughout the Malay peninsula and the port of Singapore acquired a rich hinterland of resources.

When the British failed to protect Singapore from Japanese occupation during World War II, they lost their credibility with the Singaporeans.

The aftermath sparked an outpouring of anti-colonial and nationalist sentiments. After the Merger with Malaysia and the subsequent separation, the former colonial port of Singapore become a leader in global financing and trading in the 1970s.

Today, it continues to wittingly maneuver its way in the world of international trade, just as it had done in the 19th century, and a large part of that success is owed to PAP government’s pro-industrialization policies and excellence-oriented multi-ethnic people.

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Namaste to all. I'm not use to saying this but Majulah Singapura. All the PAP policies are great and I support one hundred percent because it had benefited also many of my countrymen. More Good Years for all Indians, Majulah Singapura!

Namaste and bless the PAP and the leaders and also much blessings to the Singapore people, Majulah Singapura!

Inuka

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Namaste to all. I'm not use to saying this but Majulah Singapura. All the PAP policies are great and I support one hundred percent because it had benefited also many of my countrymen. More Good Years for all Indians, Majulah Singapura!

Namaste and bless the PAP and the leaders and also much blessings to the Singapore people, Majulah Singapura!

Thanks for blessing our good leades in PAP! Together we can achieve the best for Singaporeans. Majullah Singapura!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP DID WELL. And it WILL CONTINUE TO DO WELL FOR SINGAPORE!

Remember - the Opposition are just in there in the Ring cos they are LOSERS.

Inuka

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP DID WELL. And it WILL CONTINUE TO DO WELL FOR SINGAPORE!

Remember - the Opposition are just in there in the Ring cos they are LOSERS.

Yes Sir...these Losers fucktards will only destroy the livelihood of all of us. PAP must detain all of these Losers to prevent further destruction of our Singapore society.

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks for blessing our good leades in PAP! Together we can achieve the best for Singaporeans. Majullah Singapura!

May all my fellow Lords bless you too Inuka the great polar bear.

[video=youtube;YiuOMu1S9Ws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiuOMu1S9Ws[/video]

Inuka

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you SIR! :biggrin:
Its my pleasure! Soon I will be zapped and gone with the wind!

jw5

Loyal
Hehehehehe, another gongkia grateful one-track-mind type. So many of these around in sinkieland, hehehehehe.......................

JiaJia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stupid Motherfucker Polar Bear! I will KICK YOU DEAD!:oIo:

panda.jpg

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am eternally grateful to the Scums in White for turning Sinkieland from a republic to an oligarchy through the transitional state of democracy where the daft majority sacrificed their rights and freedoms in exchange for "freebies" like lift upgrading. In fact, I would like to start a band called the "Grateful Dead".

[video=youtube;KFXuGIpsdE0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFXuGIpsdE0[/video]

Last edited:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking around the country, the thing most people define as a benchmark of "success" is the tall classy skyscrapers, posh buildings and very developed infrastructure.

I can tell you that in 50 years time, we will see if the costs of maintaining them will be "success". By the time, the ones really thanking the PAP will only be the developers and infrastructure / building management companies as they suck the money out of both citizens and companies.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehehehehe, another gongkia grateful one-track-mind type. So many of these around in sinkieland, hehehehehe.......................

Oh ya, if you're smart enough why ain't you doing anything instead of acting like a Coward behind your computer???

Support PAP is stupid??? You mean support WP or SDP means VERY CLEVER???

Don't make a fool out of yourself n embarass your family members!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha.... TALK ONLY!!!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I owe my success to good governance and sound institutional policies put in place within our Singapore system laid down by the PAP.

But all these success stories do not occur by chance. They must be put in place by a capable and committed government and the PAP has done that!

Our MM is indeed right. Without good leaders, Singapore will collapse due to its unique form of govt. He should know because he created it.

Reading the Straits Times everyday, I feel that Singaporeans are so lucky to be living in such a system created by MM Lee, where the leaders do everything in our interest and we can concentrate on our weekend shopping without thinking too much about anything else.

Singaporeans are so lucky. We can sit back relax and still get good govt......look at the amount of work the Koreans and Taiwanese have to ensure the govt is good.

Last but not least, Singapore's good governance is much owed to the effective policies implemented by the People's Action Party (PAP) government.

Reading the Straits Times EVERYDAY!

That explains everything that is needed to know about you.

Taken your Prozac today?

Missed your appointment at IMH again, did you? hahahahahahaha

jw5

Loyal
Aiyah, grateful gongkia not so observant, make it simple for him by copying and pasting the thread here,

No wonder he didn't make it past O levels, he wasn't observant enough when reading his textbooks, basically not bright enough either.

Took everything fed to him hook, line and sinker including the myth of the exceptional family.

Bytheway, even if one has a university degree and works in a big company, say, a bank, one can still be a grateful gongkia hor. :wink:

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?169054-Why-I-will-continue-to-vote-for-PAP