• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am stunned by the Thread on the PRC in Singapore by Cooleo

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you check the rate of new citizens are converted and the local birth rate, the 2 are correlated. Sum of the 2 is +/-50K which is the replacement rate of SG. The population is dropping. It's not surprising to see more and more foreign kids in class. One of my friend who is a Primary Sch teacher was talking about the falling locals, except the Malays whose numbers jumps every time the government gives out money. Locals are just not making enough babies.

LKY have clearly stated before that they are not counting on the first gen PRs/new citizens to become locals. They are banking on this next gen to grow up and integrate with us. It's not hard to see why, while most of the 1st Gen immigrants still have links to their former homes, the 2nd gen who have grown up here basically talks and act like all of us simply coz they knew only of SG all their lives. The problem goes back to whether locals are willing to make enough babies

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Firstly to scrobal not to rain on your parade but i thought you were always in the know? You always post so-called information that only seems privy to someone in the "inner circle" or at least someone with close connections with the pappies and ppl close to them but yet you mean to tell me that you're not aware of the behaviors of the FTS here that cause an inconvinence to everyone else not least local sinkies? Is this an indirect implication that you're some elite living high up in your ivory tower? I doubt it but might i add many ppl in 3in 1 kopitiam have commented that your insider info aka hot gossip isn't really accurate, care to comment on that? Let's just side track for a while.

Anyway about the FT flooding issue i want to add yeah it's fucked up but seriously what can locals do? If this was russian the russian nationalists would be beating up ppl that didn't look russian on the streets.

Let me add oh yes there's a backlash towards the FTs or namely only 1 group of FTs. The china ppl. I don't really look highly on them but it's quite discomforting to see only backlash towards china FTS only when it should be all fts. This is an indirect outward show of racism towards the chinese ppl. Seriously how different are local born chinese ppl from the china ppl? Same looks, same culture even same surname and language. Oh of course scrobal is going to disagee with me. He loves the non chinese ppl too much since he's always carrying their balls. Look at how he defended the malays till malays_must_vote_pap wanted all chinese out including the chinese that support them. Don't worry scrobal i'll do my write up on the chinese dogs one of these days.

Btw pls remember to answer my questions in the 1st paragraph.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kick out the FTs and GDP would plummet while GDP per capita would hit the roof. Sell off a few plots of land a la Hong Kong and GDP per capita would surely become the highest in the world. :smile:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>Let me add oh yes there's a backlash towards the FTs or namely only 1 group of FTs. The china ppl. I don't really look highly on them but it's quite discomforting to see only backlash towards china FTS only when it should be all fts. This is an indirect outward show of racism towards the chinese ppl. Seriously how different are local born chinese ppl from the china ppl? Same looks, same culture even same surname and language. Oh of course scrobal is going to disagee with me. He loves the non chinese ppl too much since he's always carrying their balls. Look at how he defended the malays till malays_must_vote_pap wanted all chinese out including the chinese that support them. Don't worry scrobal i'll do my write up on the chinese dogs one of these days. <<

Jah Rasta whatever, please... It is clear that the PRChinese looks and behaves differently from local Chinese. Maybe u should stop being so purely racist against Mats and see the big picture.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>>Let me add oh yes there's a backlash towards the FTs or namely only 1 group of FTs. The china ppl. I don't really look highly on them but it's quite discomforting to see only backlash towards china FTS only when it should be all fts. This is an indirect outward show of racism towards the chinese ppl. Seriously how different are local born chinese ppl from the china ppl? Same looks, same culture even same surname and language. Oh of course scrobal is going to disagee with me. He loves the non chinese ppl too much since he's always carrying their balls. Look at how he defended the malays till malays_must_vote_pap wanted all chinese out including the chinese that support them. Don't worry scrobal i'll do my write up on the chinese dogs one of these days. <<

Jah Rasta whatever, please... It is clear that the PRChinese looks and behaves differently from local Chinese. Maybe u should stop being so purely racist against Mats and see the big picture.

I am looking at the bigger picture. Isn't it supposed to be retaliation against all foreigners? And pls don't specifically say i'm picking on the malays when i'm not. Read thru my post again. I notice that ppl tend to only single out foreigners from 1 nationality when there are fucked up behaviors from foreigners of all nationalites. I don't have a problem if it's just simply purely china FTs but most ppl won't stop at that. They use china bashing as a cover to be racist against all chinese. Many ppl have shown it. They don't discern. That's my concern.

I'm not purely racist against m&ds btw i was talking about scrobal supporting mmvpap all along but had to change his stance when mmvpap wanted all non malays out which of course includes the chinese dogs that help them, screwball didn't have a choice but had to change his stance without revealing his biasness.

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
... Locals are just not making enough babies.

... The problem goes back to whether locals are willing to make enough babies

You fucking Char lAtan. Whether the locals are reproducing in sufficient quantities or not is not a blank cheque given to the government to import foreigners wholesale. Not reproducing enough is a symptom of a larger problem and importing foreigners is simply treating the symptom and not addressing the root cause.

Only a true traitor like you will point the finger back at the citizens for problems the government has no idea how to solve and can only think of quick and dirty solutions that give rise to more problems down the road.

:oIo:

FuzzyDude

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously how different are local born chinese ppl from the china ppl? Same looks, same culture even same surname and language.

Dude, these new immigrants are northern chinese, They are not like us and will never be like us....
They look different, talk different, they even eat different ! They have no religions and no chinese customs to speak of.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinaman.jpeg

PRChinese

218191_10150222092740783_190806675782_8884829_5709823_n.jpg

Sinkie Chinese

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dude, these new immigrants are northern chinese, They are not like us and will never be like us....
They look different, talk different, they even eat different ! They have no religions and no chinese customs to speak of.

wrong not all are northern chinese. Many also come from fukkien region and guangdong province for eg.

Take the actor 715 looks like a local.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I mentioned the Pinoy and common corridor because I was told that HDB has received so many complaints but they are powerless as it is a common corridor and they can only mediate. This is crazy.
Common corridor are under the town council care lah. 1 time this CCB burn their 7th mth offerings right in the middle of the corridor nearly burn down the house to the left and right of his. Called the police and was told to complain to the town council its under their control :smile: hope that helps.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dearest Scrootum:

Number of reasons.

Firstly, what can one expect of a society that places material ownership ahead of compassion? What kind of society does one expect when young children are put through gruelling academic exams when they should be developing social skills? How will a nation's public attitude become when medal winning outweighs participation and sportsmanship? Is a Ministry of Culture necessary? Does the editorial in your country's newspaper even question these things? Is the placement (or selling) of "desirable lifestyle" turning its citizens from reality? (Look at the condo adverts in your papers - apartments surrounded by lush forests and blue oceans, haha).

There's a lot of rewinding to be done. But I wonder. A society bent on hanging a poor man trying to end his cycle of poverty by selling contraband - do they deserve sympathy? No, they'd rather the poor sell their bodies. I really wonder.

Anyway, who really cares? Sg is super successful. At least that's the way the rest of the world sees Sg.

Cheers!

I went thru the thread started by Cooleo and absolutely stunned by what has been described or shown on video clips.

I was amazed that there are school in Singapore with PRC kids making up half the class. And disrupting lessons.

Not sure if I am the only one detached or is this pretty much common place. I have seen boorish and unacceptable behaviour from PRC and even the FT Indians but I thought the highwater mark was lady asking her kid to pee on the corner of fully loaded MRT coach and the other peeing in a litter bin in Shopping mall corridor.

I am also aware of flats that have over 12 occupants and I mean a 3 bedroom flat that over time the lift is full during early morning peak period. Also heard that Filipinos will hang their laundry across people homes along common corridor.

Just trying to read the situation on the ground - is it that bad?