• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am planning my EXIT from Singapore...reason is

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole damn 2 weeks and its finale read like a script.

Correction, in fact the whole farking year beginning with old fart's death, a grand funeral, assgee50 and finally leading up to a grand victory.

Unfuckingbelieveable!

You missed out something important and dear to all human species ... greed. Pioneer Package + goodies + freebies and all the older voters and new foreign imported shitizens eye balls popped out.

To these foreigners, it never happened in their homeland where their Govts would give out cash ... free cash, no need to work for it.

Would the oppo parties give it to them? Zilch. Pappies dangled the free cash and and their votes were pulled in.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...2011 was the last chance, you scared the shit out of pinky till he cried. Gave him another 4 years to prepare and you got 2015 results. Gone liao, no need to vote anymore. Long live Lee Dynasty.

Likely he will cry again in next GE in 2020. After all, new foreign imported shitizens will be disillusioned as well in time to come and get screwed by pappies just like being done to the locals and they will also turn against pappies.

If the locals suffered, these fake sinkies would also suffer.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somehow they knew they got this in the bag. Probably with the huge new citizens, they knew where these buggers stay, how many of them and then they changed the electoral boundaries.
That is why, pinky was not in tears....

Changing the electoral boundaries is not the sole reason for pappies' big win. Where these foreign buggers stay makes no difference. If they support pappies, they will still vote pappies even if they stay underground.

LHL is a maths wizard and considering the law of total probability, he knew he might win big in the GE 2015 due to combination of factors ... the scandal in Malaysia against a white and clean SG Govt, pioneer package + goodies + freebies, free cash handouts, love for LKY + large scale celebration of SG50 + all its glories.

Who could not be impressed? These imported fake sinkies probably have never seen anything like it in their homeland.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just remember that when you emigrate from Singapore to another chosen destination, you'll always be a 2nd Class Citizen...

Just remember that when you are in Singapore, you are a born and bred Citizen...

I've been to a few places on earth, and I find that the Ang Mo countries look down on Asians.

Latin America is the friendliest of them all, can consider Chile (but lots of ugly women), Colombia is pretty nice, but must worry about their terrorism issues... Latin Americans views Asian as intelligent.

I doubt anyone of you would consider Africa, as it's a God Foresaken Continent.

Singapore is our home... do what you need to do in Singapore to be happy, there are always Geylang SGD 50 girls... don't buy a car, take public transport, I can say its cheaper than owning a car. Can consider Uber or Grabtaxi if urgent. Singapore hawker center food is still one of the best on earth.

Don't smoke and drink in Singapore, because it's the most expensive on earth... live a healthy lifestyle.

Associate with like minded people in Singapore, avoid all the negative pussies Singaporeans.

Manage your very own income expectations, as we will all be facing FTs competition in all kinds of work, no thanks to the PAP's immigration policies.

Most important of all, support your Opposition Party MPs, and hear their Manifestos, make an intelligent decision based on your decision.

I really hope that we Singaporeans don't leave, because if that happens, more and more FTs will be converted, and Singapore will be lost forever...

May I ask who doesn't look down on sinkies now?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
By emigrating, you are simply falling into their trap-they will happily replace a disgruntled local with a foreigner(with a dubious paper qualification.).
It does not make sense for HDB dwellers to vote against the future of their children-why vote for a regime that give foreigners preference over locals? " If it's too good to be true, then it probably is "

Not my country anymore, why bother? If people are too stupid to escape I will shut the gate and let them die in their own faeces

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask who doesn't look down on sinkies now?
SINKIES must get away from the mindset of always being the employee. A successful rich Asian can be a boss or owner of several dairy farms etc in an Ang Moh country hiring many Ang Moh employees and sustaining the businesses of other Ang Moh companies. Now who is the one being looked up to and the one feeling like a 2nd class citizen?

MP Amy Khor arrogantly stated that she will NEVER support a Singaporean First employment policy and the PAP won a landslide victory. Now even the FTs in SG will look down on SINKIES.

SINKIES now have truly 5 years TO REPENT!

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is already lost because the majority are brainwashed DAFTS who are easily bribed and are severely risk averse to change.

Those who are able and talented should not waste their time in Singapore, cash out and leave ASAP to foreign lands and become bosses in their new found adoptive country. In Sinkie land, the GIC/GLCs will wipe out any new non govt business & any working Sinkie is already a 4th class citizen by default.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINKIES must get away from the mindset of always being the employee. A successful rich Asian can be a boss or owner of several dairy farms etc in an Ang Moh country hiring many Ang Moh employees and sustaining the businesses of other Ang Moh companies. Now who is the one being looked up to and the one feeling like a 2nd class citizen?

MP Amy Khor arrogantly stated that she will NEVER support a Singaporean First employment policy and the PAP won a landslide victory. Now even the FTs in SG will look down on SINKIES.

SINKIES now have truly 5 years TO REPENT!

Congrats,maybe u can become lky,he is the only China man to call a entire nation white trash .very ssuccessful.

And if u think ang moh will respect a chink because u have money good luck,they are not slaves they have dignity and rights and a minimum wage,they dont to grovel like a beggar chink for coolie rice.they are individualists and independent and do not respect authority let alone a chink.

Last edited:

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ship has sailed for Singaporeans aspiring for a truly democratic country ..the oppos will go down hill all the way to oblivion..they had chance but they were not given the chance..

To use LIMSS's catch phrase ,heng ah i took the plunge 7 years ago., leaving my cushy job in Singapore,into an unknown ..like many new migrants life was tough for me in the beginning at least for the first three months..or first few years..but i was well prepared before migrating..i tell myself come what may i will stick to my decision even if it means i have to work as a laborer..but then soon i realized even looking for a job as a laborer was not that easy..as on one is going to employ you paying you $20-25 dollars per hour if you do not have prior experience..i even went to a one day's course for a white card/traffic controller preparing myself to work as a construction laborer ...and then spent abt $300 bucks for a forklift license ..to my disappointment..no one wanted to employ me as i had no experience and not connected..after about three years jobless,staying at home taking care of my children while my wife worked in the financial industry...she got a job after three months coming to Australia..I still remember she was elated when she got the job after months of trying and she didnot even have a degree..and i drifted along as a loser...somewhat..and then kids were getting older thinking i could never get a job with any local aussie company..i decided to try my luck with chinese companies..by the time Sydney had already had a sizable Chinese community... i started as a self employed person with a chinese company doing mortgages ..life was tough as a self employed sales man ...and i have to admit i did not have the drive like some of my younger chinese colleuges,,some of them have become the stars in the mortgage industry knowing only chinese and smattering english having mainly chinese clientele..

But that experience gave me a leg up I am now working at a local bank,,,bought our house in the sydney's inner west before the housing market flew..and what they usually say ...the rest is history...it is a journey well traveled..i am happy ,my wife is happy ,kids are happy...i have no regrets at all making that life changing experience even at my lowest point...

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think i have the sinkie mentality. to think of stepping into unwarranted territories scared me a bit. but i am leaving, enough is enough, i have put up with pap cock and bull propaganda, when you realise it's only their own circle of cronies who get to benefit the most.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i think i have the sinkie mentality. to think of stepping into unwarranted territories scared me a bit. but i am leaving, enough is enough, i have put up with pap cock and bull propaganda, when you realise it's only their own circle of cronies who get to benefit the most.

Nothing changes no matter where you go. If you end up in OZ, you'll soon be sick and tired of OZ politicians.