• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I am Joanne, a Singaporean & Chinese

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
@wikiphile

some people here just give me the creeps. so thick skin type and just cannot stop pestering for attention.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@wikiphile

some people here just give me the creeps. so thick skin type and just cannot pester for attention.

i also happen to give people the creeps, i have no idea what i did but they just run away when they see me for the first time.

v9ebl5jobqt23ox5oxpm.jpg

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also happen to give people the creeps, i have no idea what i did but they just run away when they see me for the first time.

No No, I like you. Your jokes are funny. I like Jah_Rastari too. But you know, there are some people whom after exchange a few posts, I get bad feeling. So I just ignore them but they just pester. But it is ok. The same with those chinese forums too. So I just ignore.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No No, I like you. Your jokes are funny. I like Jah_Rastari too. But you know, there are some people whom after exchange a few posts, I get bad feeling. So I just ignore them but they just pester. But it is ok. The same with those chinese forums too. So I just ignore.

不要爱上我,my 3 wives and the camel will never agree to this

INDIA_(F)_0304_-_VeiledMuslimWomen452.jpg

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha. funny. I am sure you are the type that can make your partner happy even when they are down with all your jokes.

like i said you are lucky i am in a good mood today as i caught lotsa pokemons. Whether you are Claire or not, 今天大赦天下

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
PA using Xiaomi? And the funny part is "a lof of people playing PokemonGo in office".
a lot of people playing in office during lunch time too. My phone too old. Cant play.

My friend from shanghai is buying a new xiaomi phone for me. So I can only play when I get the new phone.

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
PA using Xiaomi? And the funny part is "a lof of people playing PokemonGo in office".

What's wrong with 小米?My old 小米 cannot play as the GPS gets jammed. If not, I will join them just now during lunch time.

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the lunar seventh month, a festive time of giving and sharing.

This is what i usually have on 25th Dec every yr

haha. so funny!

i find singaporeans very funny. my grandparents in Shanghai never do such things like burning red candles and paper at this time of the year. I think it is a very 南方 tradition.