• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am going to Japan to be a ...

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MONK ... soon

any body wan to join me ? :biggrin:

YOUNG Japanese women are setting their sights on handsome monks as “good targets” for a heart-to-heart talk after the March 11 tsunami that struck the country last year, reported Sin Chew Daily.

It was reported that a publisher had also launched The Beautiful Monk Encyclopaedia and organised forums for fans.

An activity called the “Monks Healing Night” was well-received by participants, who were mostly women in their 20s and 30s.

During the activity, which could cost between 2,000 and 4,000 yen (RM76 to RM153), monks would recite prayers before drinking beer and having dinner with the participants. The monks were said to be popular because women found it easier to communicate with them, including sharing their worries.

Unlike monks in other countries, those in Japan are allowed to consume alcohol and meat. They can also get married.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2012/5/10/nation/11259869

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro, might be shinto and not buddhism ...and also might even be a new religion :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok i go and save first ....need a few months

bro , dont need to save money lah ..nowaday we work like muti-level marketing ..you bring one customer you get one stamp ...collect 100 stamps for a free entry on ladies night :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ah ok ok ...i not so familiar with MLM la.

dont worry ....our new religion will help you with that but then hor you must pay money to learn and get familiar with our MLM also we have 10days course for that too $1000 only and excluding our very new textbook and dvd .:wink: ......nothing is free in our religion , you work hard you get love from our invisibleman ...swee bo ? steady bo ? :wink:

Last edited: