• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am disappointed with boss sam...

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
i admit i am here cos' i thought he and the like-minded us will write on and expose the misdeeds of PAP and its cronies. but in recent times, he changed his tune to praising PAP like what you see in Sunday mess. he now side on pappies policies and cronies that are very demeaning and unfair to the average sinkie peasants like me and you...

maybe he thought that by doing so, he and his crony, scrooby the dog will be invited for tea session with old fart and the crown prince.

sigh,,,i am waiting for him to show me the door...:(

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i admit i am here cos' i thought he and the like-minded us will write on and expose the misdeeds of PAP and its cronies. but in recent times, he changed his tune to praising PAP like what you see in Sunday mess. he now side on pappies policies and cronies that are very demeaning and unfair to the average sinkie peasants like me and you...

He is only motivated by self interest by driving as much traffic as possible to this site. Do you really think he really cares about the PAP or Sinkies or even Sun Ho for that matter?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
When I first started this forum, I thought the PAP was evil and incompetent.

However, after living abroad for many years, I have found that despite its faults, the PAP does a far better job compared to most other governments.

All you have to do is spend a couple of years in Australia, NZ or the UK and you'll be wishing the PAP could take over the country and show the idiotic Western governments how things should work.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
He is only motivated by self interest by driving as much traffic as possible to this site. Do you really think he really cares about the PAP or Sinkies or even Sun Ho for that matter?

Bless Sun Ho for the Kingdom of Heaven awaits.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ts: you can go to 2,88 suck cum vit soi 19 on suck cum vit road in bangcock, and jump from golden gate bridge.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

You are right. Ever since I started my webshop, I began to realise how important traffic is :o

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
bro you webshop sell veggie dildos?

:o :biggrin: :p

6B3FAA63-F343-4FFD-9DD3-F93021592BAD-3818-0000026FF8739220_zpsbf278a1d.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
i admit i am here cos' i thought he and the like-minded us will write on and expose the misdeeds of PAP.......:(

Sam Leong has his own views of Sg's rulers which may not be in agreement with the general public sentiment uttered in coffeeshops, but they're his own views, which to me are not necessarilly inaccurate. In fact, most times he is right. However, I do not agree with him most times as I do not like politicians, no matter who they are anyway. The trouble with most people I feel is that they allow their lives to be led by these so-called higher beings and be led by them. Fuck them, none of those assholes sitting in parliament are able to ride a bike nor roll a joint, so, I don't look up to them. You guys might think they're there to give you a better life; well, keep waiting.

Cheers!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You just want traffic? Or lust for traffic?

Traffic first, then sales. Anyway, I just purchased 10k of flyers to promote the shop. Will have to do alot of hard cold calling on doors everyday.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Traffic first, then sales. Anyway, I just purchased 10k of flyers to promote the shop. Will have to do alot of hard cold calling on doors everyday.

Good. good. Glad to see you working hard for your money. An empty mind is a devil's workshop.

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, bro agor,

i share the same sentiments, i dislike politicians.

boss sam appears to me as a host without principle... anyway, politics is not a serious matter to me, he can switch sides whenever he feels like it...:rolleyes:

cheers!

I do not agree with him most times as I do not like politicians, no matter who they are anyway. The trouble with most people I feel is that they allow their lives to be led by these so-called higher beings and be led by them. Cheers!