• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Am Attacked By Paid WP Internet Brigade!

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK YOU ALL WORKERS' PARTY INTERNET BRIGADE!

I shudder to think of what would happen if these Workers Party prostitutes continue to succeed electorally. With just one seat in Parliament many years ago, these WP chauvinists, race bigots and prostitutes were already strutting around.

With a few more seats now, these WP chauvinists, race bigots and prostitutes heads have swelled even further and have the temerity to try to censor their critics and views they find unpalatable.

These shameless WP prostitutes and running dogs of the WP need to be destroyed. They have no shame. They are utterly shameless. If they want to censor views that they find unpalatable, they should have some pride and establish their own forum where they can do as they please and censor as much as they want to.

Sam needs to do something about this before the forum he established since the 90s become a playground for these menagerie of WP race bigots, WP Chinese chauvinists and poor prostitutes and rabid running dogs of the Workers Party.

As it is, the minority Malay and Indian voices have been largely drowned out by these Parti Haram and their WP race bigots. More voices will be drowned out if these WP Chinese chauvinists, race bigots and WP prostitutes and running dogs of the WP are left to do as they please.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The WP doesn't have the money to dish out for such purpose. And people don't even need any direction ...they had enough of the bs ...you come here with PAP stories that we have been told day and night on TV and PAP Times. of course, you can hammered. Bring something original that we can debate with you.

You spastic maggot:oIo:

LOW TK attack mongrels are scrapped from the absolute bottom of the barrel and they are highly satisfied so long Low TK throw them a few scraps of pig stew once in a while!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread has proven without the shadow of a doubt the underhanded and vile actions of the WP Internet Brigade. They zapped me into negative territory to prevent me from exposing their treasonous plots and lies and when I exposed their use of clones to zap me, they quickly use their multitude of clones to up my points to cover up their despicable deeds!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This thread has proven without the shadow of a doubt the underhanded and vile actions of the WP Internet Brigade. They zapped me into negative territory to prevent me from exposing their treasonous plots and lies and when I exposed their use of clones to zap me, they quickly use their multitude of clones to up my points to cover up their despicable deeds!:oIo::oIo::oIo:
Kanina, I upped your points you never say thank you? LOL