• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am an Australian, why some sinkie low life keep saying i am a Malaysian.

Anytime

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i really dun understand....

actually i am half australian and half thai, mai kao jai krap...

I think that i am the only person in this forum who is able to see through that u are another lowercase alphabet online persona from the PAP IB. All those tales about u owing your NS friend money are BS.

And u are their VIP shit stirrer here, making PAP IB the biggest gong kia InfP donors. :biggrin:

If someone starts a thread on any topic or on girls, u will come in and condemn sinkies and sinkies girls boobs. Then your legion of stalkers will follow and crash threads.

When i joined this forum, initially i find trolls irritating like everyone else but over the years i can deal with them by avoiding their threads and scroll past their postings without having the need to use the ignore button. :biggrin:

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You fucking liar: You admitted that you are Malaysian in this post.

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...f-his-fellow-countrymen&p=1525918#post1525918

now go back to this pathetic clones of yours and act tough..

you really sound stupid.. why sinkies are so stupid.. luckily i dun mixed with them.. it will insult my status for being a human being.

well, sinkies never use their brain, they use their ass for the PAP to go through life.. a disgrace for being a human being.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now go back to this pathetic clones of yours and act tough..

you really sound stupid.. why sinkies are so stupid.. luckily i dun mixed with them.. it will insult my status for being a human being.

well, sinkies never use their brain, they use their ass for the PAP to go through life.. a disgrace for being a human being.

You are exposed. You have nothing else to say?

Fuck back and get screwed by your 47% majority Government!