• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I almost forgot I have a good Bluetooth speaker light bulb at my jb condo can listen to feel good music

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My favorite feel good music but no connected to power Bluetooth speaker to play in spore.
Another turned out to be good design of the jb condo with so many lighting points in living room that can waste on a Bluetooth speaker light bulb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
sure or not ??. .. me, @sbfuncle.. waiting for u to "tsk tsk tsk ur snake a neh fren to complain.... :geek:
Your cheap sell nude sell cb Cantonese family women then got ah neh friends. And I always say my jb houses and apartment design are good and they are living like king in jb, only the Malaysian neighbours from hell harassing me are shit. Always making baseless accusations of me is your mark Andrew yeo or Jeremy Quek bully dog way to win. Pui! View attachment 192519View attachment 192520