• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I agree with drifter!

B

Baluku

A deeply religious man can be easily controlled and manipulated.

If you can control him and he will give you alot of money.

And you don't have to pay back.

Beware!! Don't be too religious! Your minds will be weaken.

If you feel that is making you lose alot of money.

Better smash whatever idols you are praying to!

People are using you!

Last edited by a moderator:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A deeply religious man can be easily controlled and manipulated.

If you can control him and he will give you alot of money.

And you don't have to pay back.

Beware!! Don't be too religious! Your minds will be weaken.

If you feel that is making you lose alot of money.

Better smash whatever idols you are praying to!

People are using you!

yes , remember the 10 fold and 20 fold theory ? burn the church too :wink: thankyou

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes , remember the 10 fold and 20 fold theory ? burn the church too :wink: thankyou

Drifter, we will be worse off if we do that. For a man like you who do not believe in a divine being, I wont want to be near you.

You completely lost yourself at "Teacher accompanies students for contest abroad as wife was dying from cancer" http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...-contest-abroad-as-wife-was-dying-from-cancer. Sometimes you are better off dead...

Although I dun wish you that. Sorry for being harsh with you. May you be enlightened.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drifter, we will be worse off if we do that. For a man like you who do not believe in a divine being, I wont want to be near you.

You completely lost yourself at "Teacher accompanies students for contest abroad as wife was dying from cancer" http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...-contest-abroad-as-wife-was-dying-from-cancer. Sometimes you are better off dead...

Although I dun wish you that. Sorry for being harsh with you. May you be enlightened.

if you want to discuss about that thread lets do it in original folder as i dont want to repeat myself over again and again and bring it into religious thread .

so you think the theory on 20 fold and 30 fold is wrong ? but why many christians still believe in that ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the theory on 20 fold and 30 fold ? could you pls clarify? Christians believe?

most under pastor with a horse face wife christains believe the 20 fold 20 fold theory ...meet up a few of them while in singapore .

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
could tell me what is the 20 fold 30 fold theory ?

serious?! you dont know about this? or are you testing him?

Matthew 13:
3 And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;

4 And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:

5 Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:

6 And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.

7 And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:

8 But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
if give that church for example $50 ...the return will be 20 fold or 30 fold . you mean you never heard of it ?

sorry I dun go to church. do not belong to any church. never been to City Harvest.

and you claimed "many christians still believe in that ?" pls lah... how many is MANY?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sorry I dun go to church. do not belong to any church. never been to City Harvest.

and you claimed "many christians still believe in that ?" pls lah... how many is MANY?

really you dont go church at all ? wait a min ...are you christians ?

so how little do you think is consider little ? most of the ppl in city harvest believe in that folding story .

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i ever told a city harvest friend, you pass me all your money now i can immediately reward you with 1 packet, 2 packets or even 3 packets of chicken rice immediately. i think that is an even better options LOL

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i ever told a city harvest friend, you pass me all your money now i can immediately reward you with 1 packet, 2 packets or even 3 packets of chicken rice immediately. i think that is an even better options LOL

wow..you so kind ? i told one city harvest woman friend through skype video ...i tell her i can give her one good fuck and she will get multi orgasm ....even she also laugh ...at her own church :wink:

Last edited: