• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i admire botak vincent, ex sdppy

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
b4 that I really doubt him but now I admire him. he smokes and he drinks....and he's openly gay. now that he shirk his sdp coat of hypocrisy, here's the real Vincent who posted his smoking and drinking pic in facebook.

for that honesty, I really salute him. imo he should be a happier man after leaving the dubious sdp. I wish him well and success. if he were to set up a new political party, well, I might fund him :smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
zzzz.jpg

There's absolutely nothing wrong with having a beer or smoke, except perhaps from a health perspective. But such are the images that some ex-politicians, those who contested in the last GE and potentially the last BE, would have tried hard to hide from the public while they were CEC members of some political parties.

but then again, we ask: how much do the pappies gang hide from the voters beside the mangoes, the extravagant shoppings, the overpriced $10 chai tow kuay and all the craps that we wayang to believe?

are these people honest with themselves to be honest with us?

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
He goes around wearing his name on his t-shirt?
Bet his toothbrush has his name written on it too.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find this guy's behavior getting from bad to worse after he quit politics. It's a good thing he left. We need true Blue opposition who are not leading double lives.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
u forgot about my sleazy pet snake hibernating somewhere bishan or the desperate housewife and the half past sex lawyer, all being dissipated into oblivion. but I bet their clones are still around to do their dirty tricks.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find this guy's behavior getting from bad to worse after he quit politics. It's a good thing he left. We need true Blue opposition who are not leading double lives.

Before he joined SDP, he was alright and didn't make news for wrong reasons. Not sure what has happened that made him behave like an anti-society chap like a ADHD child.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before he joined SDP, he was alright and didn't make news for wrong reasons. Not sure what has happened that made him behave like an anti-society chap like a ADHD child.

it must have been something to do with chee. maybe chee fell for lamei instead of him and that pissed him off?