• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Husband keeps watch for wife shitting in lift

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wait a min, i thought a place for such activity is called Toilet or Washroom or Bathroom.. They dun have that in ChinkLand?

but there is one type of human being which is far worse...that is right... they are called sinkies.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes these Chinky PRC Bitch are worst than untrained Dogs like what Sam mentioned!

They shit everywhere in the lift, near remote bus stop, unfortunately was video tape!!

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
But there are Sinkies who love chinkland so much that he moved to Hong Kong so as to smell shit on the street and birdflu virus in the air.

wait a min, i thought a place for such activity is called Toilet or Washroom or Bathroom.. They dun have that in ChinkLand?

but there is one type of human being which is far worse...that is right... they are called sinkies.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nothing to do with communism. The Chinks have always been worse than animals despite the hollow boast of 5000 years of recorded "civilization".

They're the filthiest people on earth. That's why the country is a hotbed for viral mutations.

hi there

1. Sammy, got to agree with you on this.
2. what some 5000 years of civilization.
3. my foot, when on GOD's green earth, tiongs are civilized.
4. tiongs and snakes are no different hoh:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. Sammy, got to agree with you on this.
2. what some 5000 years of civilization.
3. my foot, when on GOD's green earth, tiongs are civilized.
4. tiongs and snakes are no different hoh:biggrin:

So ang mor how many years of civilisation?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So ang mor how many years of civilisation?

hi there

1. tonny, honest I don't think much about thousands of years of civilization or what.
2. take a good look at the land of ganges, with equally number of years so-called civilization.
3. dirty, rape, corruption etc.
4. tiongs, snakes, ah nehs are all alike, snakes:biggrin:
5. btw, the whites are not too far hoh:p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. tonny, honest I don't think much about thousands of years of civilization or what.
2. take a good look at the land of ganges, with equally number of years so-called civilization.
3. dirty, rape, corruption etc.
4. tiongs, snakes, ah nehs are all alike, snakes:biggrin:
5. btw, the whites are not too far hoh:p

They are somebody here, soul mates..vegetarians..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yes these Chinky PRC Bitch are worst than untrained Dogs like what Sam mentioned!

Dogs will look for porous surfaces to shit and pee on. This doesn't require training. It's built into their instincts.

On the other hand, the filthy chinks instinctively behave worse than dogs. They need intensive training in order to teach them to behave in a civilised manner. Luckily, Singapore had LKY and HK had the Ang Mohs to whip them into shape and instill some sense of shame into the thick skulls of these overseas Tiongs.

Had they not been taught some manners, Sinkies and Hongkees would be behaving in exactly the same manner.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dogs will look for porous surfaces to shit and pee on. This doesn't require training. It's built into their instincts.

On the other hand, the filthy chinks instinctively behave worse than dogs. They need intensive training in order to teach them to behave in a civilised manner. Luckily, Singapore had LKY and HK had the Ang Mohs to whip them into shape and instill some sense of shame into the thick skulls of these overseas Tiongs.

Had they not been taught some manners, Sinkies and Hongkees would be behaving in exactly the same manner.

hi there

1. Sammy, hongkies are different from dafter sheep hoh:biggrin:
2. while most dafter sheep are ball-less, just ask tonny to confirm on this.
3. individuals from hk do have balls:biggrin: