• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hurry ! FREE YOG Closing Ceremony tickets to give away.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
HURRY !!!

FREE YOG Closing Ceremony tickets to give away !!

http://www.csc.gov.sg/YOG.pdf

For those not civil serpents, I am sure VB and TSL or your MPs will be very glad to give you some as it is their KPI to get rid of them ! Please leh, go and take leh.

Hurry !! Before 'brisk' sales sell out ALL !!

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
HURRY !!!

FREE YOG Closing Ceremony tickets to give away !!

http://www.csc.gov.sg/YOG.pdf

For those not civil serpents, I am sure VB and TSL or your MPs will be very glad to give you some as it is their KPI to get rid of them ! Please leh, go and take leh.

Hurry !! Before 'brisk' sales sell out ALL !!

Got free Mac's coupon for meal or not?
If got, I need 30 ... no 50 pieces.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is true, one of my friend is involving with the organisors, the sales ticket for the opening is very bad, now they are trying to give away the tickets

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
who in his right mind wants to see?except for the teens and kenna forced,i dun think so

all these are just amateurs and its like watching s league vs premier league

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Going to be heavy rain. Hope that everyday will be heavy rain.
Ministers will come out and comment 95% seat have been sold due to the rain the supporter and spectator unable to come.