• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Hunter Biden fuck prostitutes, take bribes and take cocaine!

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean you and your Q Anon Blood drinkers do.

Everybody meet Laksaboy, SBF's very own Q Anon Cultist! They worship satan, drink blood and fight for children. Or do they have sex with children

View attachment 93597
Hunter Biden fucks prostitutes children. :cool:
Screenshot_20220323-084950_Telegram.jpg

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who still think that the western media are independent and honest need to get their brain checked.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
We Republicans reject Trump and his Q Anon worshippers. We must save the Senate. Donate to Lindsey Graham. Help him fight the retard liberal Graham. Ask hard questions. Why is Cunningham ahead of Tillis after his sexting scandal? Every Republican Senate seat is precious. Do not trust the polls.

Give to the cause.

View attachment 93598
I think you've got an uphill battle on this forum. Even the head man here is a diehard Trump supporter. For what reason, my mind simply cannot grasp.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal

FLASHBACK: In 1991, Biden Touts Work W/ Sen. Thurmond To Pass Strict Crack Cocaine Penalties​

And it may backfire the Hunter Buden

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Russians have videos of me doing crazy f***ing sex!' Hunter Biden is seen in unearthed footage telling prostitute that Russian drug dealers stole ANOTHER of his laptops​

• WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT
  • Hunter Biden claims Russian drug dealers stole another one of his laptops for blackmail while he was drugged out in a Vegas hotel room in 2018
  • Video obtained by DailyMail.com shows Hunter with a naked hooker in 2019 after filming a sex tape and explaining how he believed his laptop was stolen
  • Hunter left the camera rolling as he recounted a Las Vegas bender in which he spent '18 days going round from penthouse suite to penthouse suite'
  • The incident would mean Hunter lost a total of three computers, each likely to hold sensitive information on President Joe Biden
  • The laptops contain embarrassing pictures, videos and communications of the president's son
  • 'They have videos of me doing this,' he said, referring to the filmed sex he just finished. 'They have videos of me doing crazy f***ing sex f***ing, you know'
  • Hunter's claims also raise the possibility that he was targeted as a vulnerable conduit to Joe Biden as part of a foreign intelligence operation

Hunter Biden claimed Russian hookers stole another one of his laptops for blackmail while he was close to overdosing in a Las Vegas hotel room, DailyMail.com can reveal.

The alleged incident would mean Hunter lost a total of three computers - the first abandoned at a Delaware computer store and the second seized by federal agents - each likely to hold sensitive information on President Joe Biden and the embarrassing pictures, videos and communications of his son.

The third laptop still appears to be missing – and was taken by Russian drug dealers after they partied with Hunter in Vegas, he told a prostitute in a conversation caught on camera.