• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'Hungry' Gazans filming themselves throwing American aid food into the trash? Will more sinkie Muslims sold their HDB flats to donate to palestine?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of those 'Gazans' are Hamas actors. Some of them might also cosplay as doctors, nurses, teachers etc. They work their magic in front of the cameras. :cool:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe it is better for American to feed them well before sending them to see their Allah.

I don't understand. People die eventually. Why are we making life so hard for one another ? My uncle was single all his life. He died in the morning and he was cremated at night on the same day.

What is life ?
How do you measure life ?
What do you want in life ?
What kind of life is good for you ?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe it is better for American to feed them well before sending them to see their Allah.

I don't understand. People die eventually. Why are we making life so hard for one another ? My uncle was single all his life. He died in the morning and he was cremated at night on the same day.

What is life ?
How do you measure life ?
What do you want in life ?
What kind of life is good for you ?

Your uncle maybe no religion
No family
Just himself.
Died blissfully.
Maybe planned the funeral financials beforehand so as not to bother others.