• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hundreds of Thousands of Singaporeans Flock To Watch 'Being Human' In Support of Jack

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Hundreds of Thousands of Singaporeans Flock To Watch 'Being Human' In Support of

papaya medal oso kopikat 1 ... lidat ofcos piracy oso can get la ...

But de pay not copycat leh... When cum 2 salary it ish amplified... :rolleyes::oIo::biggrin::p

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Hundreds of Thousands of Singaporeans Flock To Watch 'Being Human' In Support of

yah I will watch .....

as soon as its downloadable...

I won't spend 1 cent to buy a ticket to watch

haha...

You dirt poor spastic dog :oIo:

You won't spend 1 cent to buy a ticket becasue you don't even have a single cent to your name :mad:

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

Most if not all of his movies plot and jokes are direct replicate of scene we see day in day out in the forces, factories and office. There isn't anything fresh to begin with. While the so called better production, "HomeRun" is a clone of Iranian movie "Childen of Heaven".

If piracy oso can get papaya medal... Haizz... so much for creativity in sinkieland... we r reali doom.....:(:(

Couldnt agree more with you. Half the time when someone show me a DVD of his movie I at most view just a few minutes, yawn and give up. They are nothing but just clusters of local daily life scenes and ideas scripted to form a story line. If this can be considered creativity then I see a boundary.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

I went to watch Being Human last night and the theatre was packed to the rafters. They came, the young and the old, elites and peasants, people of all races, just to support Jack Neo, the greatest Singaporean director ever.

And we were not disappointed. Being Human is the best movie I have watched this year..it is even better than Oscar winner for Best Picture 'The Hurt Locker'

Hundreds of Thousands of Singaporeans Have Flocked To Watch 'Being Human' In Support of Jack Neo..Have you?

Imaginations knows no frontier, a good portion of the public is now disgusted and despises him for his character flaws. And you are still speculating about multitude support.

Though it's just an affair, not everyone is that forgiving.This disgrace he brought upon himself spells his downfall, he cant even face the media, showbiz has no place for him.

R

redlightmeansgo

For someone who peddles rigmarole and thinly disguises it as entertainment, I think he's made enough blood money.

It's pay back time. Not sure where his heart was in the industry. Did he really want to be a filmmaker? Or was in there for the cash, limelight, power, pussies?

The people who are saddest in this whole episode are the wife and kids.

How would his daughter even regard him? To know her father wanted to fuck a gal as old as herself?

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

IN-SG-neoCCHWB.jpg
827965917_m.jpg

20100310_MKWOO_JackGirl_img_main.jpg

This caucasian girl looks like just 12 to 14!

By putting up the photo with the other girl who screw with Jack, does it imply that Jack Neo also screw and underage girl.

Wow. That's serious. Someone must make a police report investigate into this case.

Jack might have to commit suicide this time around....the mistress, all the girls working under him, then the shemale said she/he sexual encounter with jack Neo in 1988 and not the undergage girl.

If I were jack Neo, I would rather jump down from a 14 floor and kill myself than to face the world.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

a good portion of the public is now disgusted and despises him for his character flaws.

More dirty laundry exposed in Sin Min evening papers 2nite... :rolleyes:

Haizzzz only now then you know:(

No.. actually i suspect something not rite when u late for kopi session n tell me ur hse there got typhoon...:confused::biggrin::p

acer3939

Alfrescian
Loyal

No.. actually i suspect something not rite when u late for kopi session n tell me ur hse there got typhoon..

i bery long no lim kopi liao after i told RC that 61 there got 1 'singa' promoter wearing all most nothing:eek: n now he go lim by himself keke:(

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal

You dirt poor spastic dog :oIo:

You won't spend 1 cent to let me suck you off becasue you don't even have a single cent to your name and i charge only two cents:mad:

NOW that's the clinton666 EVERYBODY knows!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Imaginations knows no frontier, a good portion of the public is now disgusted and despises him for his character flaws. And you are still speculating about multitude support.

Though it's just an affair, not everyone is that forgiving.This disgrace he brought upon himself spells his downfall, he cant even face the media, showbiz has no place for him.
Sinkies are forgetful and forgiving.........at least 60.1% is