• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hundreds of residents sign petition to demand explanation from WP

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NBCB Zeroo no wonder you called yourself Zeroo. I lazy to post the link but just to inform you that the cocksuckers who signed the petition were from Marine Parade GRC. Had a busy day today visiting relatives and downing bottles of beer. This is one for the night, Fuck your Ah Ma Chow Cheebye..

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahaha, revealed already, they were from marine parade grc.
Relapse pinky relapse, relapse pinky relapse!!!!!!!!!!'

Doesn't matter. Come GE2015, the grassroots leaders have already persuaded many residents to vote for PAP! We promise the Aljunied and Hougang residents an honest and transparent town council. No more cronyism!

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doesn't matter. Come GE2015, the grassroots leaders have already persuaded many residents to vote for PAP! We promise the Aljunied and Hougang residents an honest and transparent town council. No more cronyism!

come GE2015, PA and PAP will be reduced

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10409426_801713999884610_8589256766978637311_n.png

Tsk tsk... how low can you pappies go? :rolleyes:

If you dare to do this, at least don't censor the name.

j0iBrR3.png

Joseph He Jun Xian
https://www.facebook.com/joseph.hete/likes

Take note of his Facebook likes.

This twit has been stirring shit against the WP since mid-2013, at least.

https://www.facebook.com/FabricationsAboutThePAP/posts/173442616156998

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those folks in Serangoon Ave1 and Ave2 knew in advance they would be re-drawn into the boundaries of Hougang SMC ah? Powderful sial!

Why these people so free and kaypoh? so many other national issues don't go petition and this town council issue not even their estate also go petition?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Why these people so free and kaypoh? so many other national issues don't go petition and this town council issue not even their estate also go petition?

They yearned to be a part of the wards under the oppositions, it's a Freudian slip at best.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They yearned to be a part of the wards under the oppositions, it's a Freudian slip at best.

Freudian slip is a new word to me too, these people better don't join the opposition ward, will only pull down the opposition votes.

streetcry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over 100 'residents" claiming to be residents from Aljunied GRC petition to The Workers' Party over the AHPETC affairs but later these "residents" was exposed to be from Marine Parade GRC instead

11016091_791305757589408_4872425396089319674_n.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Freudian slip is a new word to me too, these people better don't join the opposition ward, will only pull down the opposition votes.

On the contrary, when they find themselves meeting their MPs at the heartlands shopping for their groceries, e.g. Pritam goes to Parkway Parade Giant, they will know that their MPs are down to earth and not some higher mortals, approachable and not some atas and aloof nincompoops whom are jiak liao bees.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the PAP will put the correct team in Aljunied, there is a chance for them to regain this GRC again at the next GE.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still don't understand how pritam said anything wrong? Don't tell me he answers to the white dogs? The voters are burnt when white dogs torched aljunied. They must be mad to even think people want the morons back. So talk to the hand you fools

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
If we petition and hve 1 million letters sent to Clown Prince for ret of CPF in Full at 55, u tink he listen? he tell u to fuck off! he will say, he need the $$ more than you.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
If the PAP will put the correct team in Aljunied, there is a chance for them to regain this GRC again at the next GE.

It must be spearheaded by LHL himself, flanked by VB and JoJo Teo on his left, CCS and YI on his right.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think tens of thousands will petition (if there is one) to know how many pap ministars and MPs have dual citizenships.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tsk tsk... how low can you pappies go? :rolleyes:

If you dare to do this, at least don't censor the name.

j0iBrR3.png

Joseph He Jun Xian
https://www.facebook.com/joseph.hete/likes

Take note of his Facebook likes.

This twit has been stirring shit against the WP since mid-2013, at least.

https://www.facebook.com/FabricationsAboutThePAP/posts/173442616156998

One look at it and the conclusion is obvious. It's a fake account.

I always knew the PAP IB strategy is to project as many "former WP supporters" online as possible.