• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Human head pig body found in China

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
given hat we are told and what we understand today, we are given only two choices: Either we believe we are created by 'dirt' and from which God breathed into it to create man as living soul, or you are created out of a bowl of muddy soup over a million of years and, of course without a spirit and a soul - a poor spiritless, souless dirt. Yes, I believe in the former - I am formed by God and God breathe into me the spirit of life and I have become a living soul.

All living organisms from human to animal to plant have the same materials that God used to create them. The reason is very obvious. Because we all have the same materials, we can all be a part of the eco-system, even tiny ants have very important roles to ensure that the whole earth continue to flourish the way it sould be. Just eliminate all the ants and the bees the eco-system will collapse in few years. Man will have not plant food to eat if only all the honey bees are exterminated! Furthermore, the same materials are essential so that the food we consume - plant or animals can be digested as they are compatible with our body system.

Psalm23

" Either we believe we are created by 'dirt' and from which God breathed into it to create man as living soul, or you are created out of a bowl of muddy soup over a million of years and, of course without a spirit and a soul - a poor spiritless, souless dirt. Yes, I believe in the former "

See , that's is the problem with your cult . They give you to chose both illogical answers . Whahhaha . It's like I asking you to chose between superman or Wonder Woman , which one is real :wink:

" All living organisms from human to animal to plant have the same materials that God used to create them. The reason is very obvious. Because we all have the same materials, we can all be a part of the eco-system, even tiny ants have very important roles to ensure that the whole earth continue to flourish the way it sould be. Just eliminate all the ants and the bees the eco-system will collapse in few years. Man will have not plant food to eat if only all the honey bees are exterminated! Furthermore, the same materials are essential so that the food we consume - plant or animals can be digested as they are compatible with our body system "

You idiot !! That's natural nothing got to do with god . So did god fuck your mother that's why you are born ? you are showing us stupidly that everything got to do with your invisibleman :wink: that's the danger of religion :wink: it make you become a sheep and control your thoughts :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
The evil and wicked one, psalm1379-psalm23 :wink:
psalm1379.jpg

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Destroy People

They did not destroy the peoples as the LORD had commanded them, but mingled with the nations and imitated their ways. (Psalms 106:34-35 NAB)