• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hui chink welcome Syed to makan and celebrate raya

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's fine. I want women with more meat. More bouncy and juicy.
Then the host has meat wa. I also ok but her sis face and skin look nicer alot. Why the gals in South Asia can't wear white cap? The hui chink gals wear cap can somore look more feminine too. Why ah?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
U blind? The host she got meat. Her sister is skinny slender. Her sister really look more chio. Tat kind of character very easily for me to hook up as they are from village. I gonna fk her man.
You need to marry her first before you can fk her. Taker her to see movies with her brother coming along.