• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hugo Boss celebrates 30th year in Asia

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
05-20-2012 15:56 BJT CNTV

The German fashion brand Hugo Boss is celebrating its 30th year in Asia with a sensational showcase of its latest collection.
Over 1500 guests and celebrities flocked to the event, including renowned actor Chow Yun-Fat. Stanley Lee has more from
the China Agricultural Exhibition center in Beijing.

Models, fashion bloggers and other big names are gracing the cameras, with British actress Tilda Swinton being chief among
them.

They are all here for the release of the Boss Black Fall/Winter collection. But for those who couldn’t make it personally, Hugo
Boss made other provisions.

The show kicked off with Boss black’s signature style for women, offering a fresh take on classic designs to commemorate its
30th year in China. And the company believes it’s only the beginning. The show reached its climax with renowned actor Chow
Yun-Fat’s stroll down the catwalk. A pleasant surprise for the audience as the host revealed that Chow is celebrating his
birthday on the scene.

Actor Chow Yun-Fat said, "I’m so excited to have done a 3D cat walk today, and I could hardly recognize myself in these
clothes today. "

China is currently the brand’s third largest market, and Hugo Boss predicts that it could climb to be the largest in 5-10 years.
And it will likely be the BOSS black label that steals the show.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PzpArLBnax4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited: