• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huge explosion rocks central Bangkok - casualties reported

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nabmthaiunrest17815.jpg

nabmthai17815.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm safe thank you. Safely in Singapore protected by PAP's SPF doggies.

Just checked home the maid and dog is safe the home is intact.

Good that you, your maid , your dog and your house are all safe and sound. Carry on ... but never take this for granted.

Remember who to vote for in the GE.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Good that you, your maid , your dog and your house are all safe and sound. Carry on ... but never take this for granted.

Remember who to vote for in the GE.

Thank you. Will take your advise to vote opposition to wake the fuck up the poodles.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm in Singapore how I know who did it?

Even if I know there are elements in this forum threatening me so I better don't speak.

if you have a glock at home, must have some little birdie who tell you things. recently there was a bomb threat, right?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
if you have a glock at home, must have some little birdie who tell you things. recently there was a bomb threat, right?

I'm just a commoner so no little bird whispering. Please keep this thread updated buddy. Turning off my phone now for 3hrs flight. Thanks.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not because of the shrine. Is because is at the super busy Chidlom intersection.

yes sir me agree
the shrine seems to be intact

the objective is to target as many people as possible
at this very busy and very touristy Chidlom intersection

tourism down again....

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is next to the central world plaza which was damaged by a huge fire in 2010. I being there too. I like to look at babies praying in temples, make me laugh.