• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huawei Reviews : Paying top dollar to get shit

KingoUser

Alfrescian
Loyal

This thread is going to be veryyyyyyyyyyyyy longgggggggggggg and thiiiiiiiiiiiiick PAP IB so its pointless that u attempt to bury it by pushing backwards. I have more than a hundred of screen captures to be updated slowly.............:biggrin:

IAIOgug.jpg

Last edited:

KingoUser

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chinese developers are lazy and incompetent, many still on Android KitKat 4.4 with no intentions on upgrading. You wonder why? Partly its due to their inferior hardware and software that they are afraid and insecure that will cause instability.

Like Xiaomi, Huawei doesn't give a damn to customers basic needs and expects u to download third party apps. :biggrin:

0XM7L1k.jpg
mdbrxho.jpg

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shane Todd was killed by CIA, for stopping him from helping Huawei.

US had decided not to pursue the matter.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks I bought a huawei honor 3c,must say its pretty disappointing compared to the moto g.my next budget phone will be a samsung.hopefully it will exceed all expectations

KingoUser

Alfrescian
Loyal

This user review is dated Oct 2014 and he is complaining about not getting KitKat OS upgrade. It's now April 2016 and many manufacturers are still stuck with the outdated Kitkat 4.4.2 or 4.4.4 and with no plans to upgrade. Marshmallow 6.0.1 is already out. At least have devices with Lollipop 5.1

VYUyyyr.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks I bought a huawei honor 3c,must say its pretty disappointing compared to the moto g.my next budget phone will be a samsung.hopefully it will exceed all expectations

samsung is a mistake. try LG it is more generic in droid experience, connectivity in Wifi speed including download is same if not better then samseng. very responsive.

KingoUser

Alfrescian
Loyal

This customer is a toad. Amazon, ebay, Qoo10, Aliexpress etc.. are e-commerce platforms for sellers and buyers. See below example. Huawei takes up seller membership account to advertise and are responsible for their products. Why blame e-commerce site owners that hosts them? :biggrin:

am0V9a3.jpg

VBlfUIV.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
samsung is a mistake. try LG it is more generic in droid experience, connectivity in Wifi speed including download is same if not better then samseng. very responsive.

After one experience with a LG phone, I swear not to buy any LG products. Have heard and read too many bad experiences with LG products.