• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HUAT THE FUCK AM I DOING????

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/y5k96jht

bQ4tMar.gif

Attachments

• 1559887002903.png
    1559887002903.png
    134.5 KB · Views: 143

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Excellent!

Dumbfuck Sinkies have got themselves a BLUR FUCK for Prime MiniSTAR.

Didn’t I said all along that karma is working just fine!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fy2rxRB.jpg

I really like this pic... I saved a copy of it in 2012. It's as iconic as Da Vinci's 'Last Supper'.

The local pressitutes like to 'memory hole' old articles and pictures, usually after a website layout 'upgrade'. Lots of broken links. Absolutely unprofessional.

In ang mo news websites, you can easily and effortlessly retrieve material from decades ago. And there's no need to browse the blurry scanned pages of newspapers stored on NLB's servers. :rolleyes:

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
20190608_185902.gif

The speaker of the house who is supposed to be a neutral party in the parliament will definitively disagree with you. He would say our highest paid PM in the world was distracted at that moment only, not blur. Long live PAP, huat ahhhhhh!
20190419_135729.gif