• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HUAT! Angry Mother Executed GAY PHONES w big gun video

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;na0WobKTFUY]https://youtu.be/na0WobKTFUY[/video]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...om-shoots-disobedient-children-s-iPhones.html

AxmTYklsjo190QWAxmTYklsjo190QW
Home
News
US Home
Sport
UK Showbiz
US Showbiz
Australia Home
Femail
Health
Sci & Tech
Video
Money
Travel
Login | Join now
Desktop site
News
'I hereby denounce the effects social media have on my children': Hilarious moment Southern mom SHOOTS her 'disobedient' children's iPhones to smithereens...then pounds them with a sledgehammer to finish the job*

By Anneta Konstantinides For Dailymail.com
15:09 09 Apr 2016, updated 17:13 09 Apr 2016
+12
Facebook
Twitter
SMS
WhatsApp
comments
The mother perches the phone on a tree trunk, and nails it on her first shot
It explodes to bits and sends pieces flying into the grass*
The camera then shows her three children, one of whom flips a double bird
Mother gives speech about how she is stopping them from 'contacting people they don't know' and getting into 'drama' and trouble at school *
Hell hath no fury like an angry Southern mom.*

Taking away electronics is a common parental punishment, but this mother decided to take it one step further - and shoot up her children's iPhones with a rifle.**

‘I hereby denounce the effects that social media have on my children,’ the mom shouts at the beginning of the video, a gun in her hand.*‘Their disobedience and their disrespect.’

She then points the gun and the camera moves to reveal that she’s not about to shoot a pheasant or a bottle, but is aiming straight for an iPhone perched on a tree trunk.

Progress: 0%0:00
Play
Mute
Current Time 0:00
/
Duration Time 0:01
Fullscreen
+12
This is the hilarious moment one Southern mother decides to punish her 'disobedient' children not by taking away their electronics - but by shooting them to bits
+12
The mother perched one of her children's iPhones on a tree trunk, prepping the shot
+12
On her very first shot the mother blew the phone to smithereens,
+12
She then had the man behind the camera put the surviving pieces back on the trunk so she could shoot again
With perfect aim she blows the smartphone to smithereens, as its pieces go flying into the grass.

‘Set it up,’ she orders, as the man behind the camera begins to gather the pieces on the ground.

‘Still recording?’ she asks, ‘Yes ma’m,' he dutifully replies, showing viewers a cracked iPhone screen.

The mother reveals one of her children has left but then the camera shows two teens, a boy and a girl, are still here - watching as the only outlet they’ve ever known to a social life disappears.

‘I also take back my role as parent to my children,’ she then yells, not quite explaining just what that would entail.

Meanwhile a boy, presumed to be one of her sons, returns to the scene and gives the middle finger to the camera.

‘I refuse to be cursed,’ the mother begins again. ‘I refuse to be disobeyed. I take back my role as your parent.'*

'Get a shot of them,’ she orders, as the camera pans to reveal the three angry children standing with their arms crossed, until one flips a double bird again.

+12
‘I refuse to be cursed,’ the mother tells her children. ‘I refuse to be disobeyed. I take back my role as your parent'
+12
She then blows the remnants of the iPhone to bits, once again hitting it on her first shot
+12
As her three angry children watch, one of them flips the camera a double bird
+12
But the mother is undeterred, pulling out a sledgehammer to finish the job
MORE...
Mom 'forced her kids to walk 1.5 miles to school on a busy highway as she drove behind them because they missed the bus'
'I woke up with a My Little Pony hoof in my mouth': Frazzled parents tweet their hilarious (and all too familiar) highs and lows of raising children
She then blows the remnants of the iPhone to bits, once again hitting it on her first shot.

‘Anything left put it on top,’ she orders as the man behind the camera picks up the touch screen and back casing of the smartphone.*

‘My children’s lives are more important to me,’ she begins, as the camera reveals she is standing over the trunk with a sledgehammer, ‘than any electronic on this earth.’

‘Good for you,’ one of the children interrupts. ‘We still don’t give two f***s’.

‘I refuse to have them influenced in negative ways,' the mother continues.*

'Contacting people they don’t know, being involved in drama they don’t need to be in, and being in trouble at school for having phones out.’

She then hammers the remaining pieces a few times, her dog watching, before screaming: ‘I’m done!’

And with that, she drops the hammer and walks away.

+12
She then hammers the remaining pieces a few times, her dog watching, before screaming: ‘I’m done!’
+12
And with that, she drops the hammer and walks away
Facebook
Twitter
SMS
WhatsApp
comments
JUMP TO...
Home
Showbiz
Femail
Sport
NEXT STORIES1/30

Change your life before 8am: Reduce stress. Lose weight. Fulfil your dreams - simply by rising early. A new book shows you how

Shocking video shows moment gang of thugs kick man senseless before repeatedly booting his head against a petrol pump*

Four students are CLEARED of raping woman in sex attack said to have been caught on film at top agricultural college as...

'Manipulative' pervert, 21, groomed 13-year-old girl on Snapchat for months before having sex with her six times

'I fell to pieces': Paul Daniels' widow Debbie McGee says she is a fragile 'eggshell' as she makes first TV appearance on Loose...

MPs set to be BANNED by Speaker John Bercow from using the Commons to name the celebrity love cheat behind controversial...

Osborne bows to pressure by revealing £200,000 of income on tax return last year - including £44,000 dividend from family...

Kate's magic in monochrome! Duchess wears Indian-inspired £3,000 dress as she and William attend lavish garden party to...

Kate's Marilyn moment: Duchess struggles to control her £1,700 dress as she and William lay a wreath at Delhi war memorial

Duke of Cambridge is set to sample the world's HOTTEST chilli during his and Kate's visit to India - just days after it was revealed...

Forget something Kate? Duchess reveals she missed out on a pre-tour pedicure as she removes her shoes to show unpolished toes...

Paisley prints, sari chic and brilliant beading: Kate dazzles in bespoke Jenny Packham after showcasing Indian-inspired outfits on day...

How the ghost of Diana still haunts Highgrove: As Charles stages a festival to celebrate his beloved garden, RICHARD KAY reveals...

Sir Tom Jones's wife of 59 years who he described as 'the love of my life' dies with the singer by her bedside after a 'short but...

BREAKING NEWS: Police rush to restrain half-naked man after he 'tried to gut himself' with a samurai sword in a busy city centre...

‘She’s too f***ing fat to do it herself’: Government benefits assessors are caught insulting disabled claimants whose...

Man who was dumped in Gatwick Airport toilet as a baby 30 years ago makes emotional plea to find his real parents after DNA breakthrough

Holly Valance’s property tycoon husband and his brother are ordered not to dispose of their assets as they are sued for...

'Devious' mother is jailed for 24 years for murdering Ayeeshia Jane Smith as family reveal they still do not know where her ashes...

Warning on 'UK Muslim ghettoes': Nation within a nation developing says former equalities watchdog

This life and death struggle: In a stark analysis, former equalities chief reveals how extremist ideas have been allowed to...

Men confess the worst ways they messed up opportunities for sex (and they're STILL kicking themselves)

Fitness guru Joe Wicks reveals he turns over £1million EVERY month as he prepares to conquer the US after scoring one of...

Muslim contestant walks off Bear Grylls reality TV show The Island - because he couldn't handle 'living with half-naked...

Body of junior doctor who walked out of hospital halfway through shift and left note mentioning Jeremy Hunt is found...

Woman corporal who hanged herself 'was found almost naked and crying in barracks corridor on night she said she was raped by...

Widow of cancer patient who died after nurses failed to replace drip for TWO DAYS wins payout - four years after his death

How hidden cables uncovered beneath the floorboards of English estate reveal secret 'country club' life of Hitler's 'Uranium Club'...

Obese woman who married in a size 20 wedding dress reveals how giving up ONE ingredient helped her to halve her weight

How much of a CREEP are you? Experts reveal the behaviours, hobbies and jobs that give people the chills - with clowns and taxi...

Change your life before 8am: Reduce stress. Lose weight. Fulfil your dreams - simply by rising early. A new book shows you how

Shocking video shows moment gang of thugs kick man senseless before repeatedly booting his head against a petrol pump*
**by Taboola*Sponsored Links*FROM THE WEB
Why I Ditched Indicators for this Little-Known FOREX Strategy
Order Flow Trader
Failing Trader Quit His Day Job By Spending 30 Minutes A Day Doing This
Ace Profits Academy
These Hollywood Couples Will Make Your Jaw Drop In DIsbelief
AllThingsCeleb.com
HAMMER TIME FOR PATEK PHILIPPE
Robb Report Singapore

MOST READ NEWS1/16

Kate and William meet Mumbai's 'slumdogs': Couple visit some of the poorest people on Earth on first day of...

Wills' regal touch: Prince's tender moment with Kate as duchess dazzles in blue beaded gown and matching £2,500...

Married celebrity at centre of threesome injunction storm is NAMED in Scotland... but must remain anonymous in England...

Sir Tom Jones's wife of 59 years who he described as 'the love of my life' dies with the singer by her bedside after a 'short...

Kate's Marilyn moment: Duchess struggles to control her £1,700 dress as she and William lay a wreath at Delhi...

Mother, 29, is charged with the murder of her baby girl who died 'just minutes' after being born

War is over! Grinning Rocco, 15, emerges after spending two hours with mum Madonna at her London home in bid to...

'It's the best birthday present ever': Wife of US Masters hero Danny Willett - the first Brit to win the tournament for 20 years -...

And here's me with the riot police! Amazing unseen images show Peru Two larking about at a time when they...

'Devious' mother is jailed for 24 years for murdering Ayeeshia Jane Smith as family reveal they still do not know where her...

Betrayal of the Oxo mum's sons: Lynda Bellingham's boys vow to fight stepfather in court over allegations he splurged...

Warning on 'UK Muslim ghettoes': Nation within a nation developing says former equalities watchdog

Muslim contestant walks off Bear Grylls reality TV show The Island - because he couldn't handle 'living with half-naked...

More than half of Muslims want gay sex to be outlawed and nearly a quarter support areas of UK being run under...

Distressed Susan Boyle 'is spotted pleading 'Help Me!' on the phone as she runs through airport and refuses flight...

Lynda Bellingham's widower poses for exotic holiday snaps and posts them on HER Twitter account as her furious...

Kate and William meet Mumbai's 'slumdogs': Couple visit some of the poorest people on Earth on first day of...

Wills' regal touch: Prince's tender moment with Kate as duchess dazzles in blue beaded gown and matching £2,500...
DON'T MISS
This Shocking Quiz Measures Your Millionaire Potential
DailyWot

Kate's magic in monochrome! Duchess wears Indian-inspired dress as she and William attend garden party to celebrate the Queen's 90th birthday

Forget something Kate? Duchess reveals she missed out on a pre-tour pedicure as she removes her shoes to show unpolished toes at Gandhi museum

Sir Tom Jones's wife of 59 years who he described as 'the love of my life' dies with the singer by her bedside after a 'short but fierce battle with cancer'*

Ashley James displays her stunning newly-toned curves and ample cleavage after embarking on fitness regime with former Gladiators star

'Excuse me, I'm more famous': Cara Delevingne gets photobombed by Jean-Claude Van Damme at LAX as he blasts paps for ignoring him

'I fell to pieces': Paul Daniels' widow Debbie McGee says she is a fragile 'eggshell' as she makes first TV appearance since her husband's death

Kate's Marilyn moment: Duchess struggles to control her £1,700 dress as she and William lay a wreath at Delhi war memorial Wind got the better of her

Caroline Flack gets saucy as she strips down to her knickers in sexy selfie... after 'landing new radio show in £100,000 deal' Plenty to celebrate

Geordie Shore newbie Chantelle Connelly displays her taut stomach in a fishnet bikini as she puts on a sexy display in*Tenerife Loving the limelight

Had a good night? TOWIE's Chloe Sims looks worse for wear in a tiny plunging latex dress as she spills out of Spurs star Dele Alli's starry birthday bash
How A Struggling Trader Quit His Job, Travel The World By Doing This...
Ace Profits Academy

EXCLUSIVE: 'Body shaming needs to change': Lucy Mecklenburgh flashes her toned abs in workout gear as she talks about online trolls

She's a rocket! Millie Mackintosh's 'beau' Hugo Taylor posts flirty emojis under cheeky snap of her derriere... as Professor Green tweets about lost love

Happy Rocco Ritchie, 15, enjoys walk with pals after reuniting with his mother Madonna following bitter feud... as father Guy is pictured cycling around...

'We can't keep away from each other': Holly Willoughby shows off holiday glow...after staying just 'two streets away' from Phillip Schofield in Portugal

The biggest star of all! Game Of Thrones icon Peter Dinklage looks so in love with wife Erica at show's Hollywood premiere Plays Tyrion Lannister

TOWIE's Megan McKenna drapes herself over love interest Pete Wicks in cosy snap... before explosive showdown with co-star Chloe Lewis

Imogen Thomas puts on a busty display in colourful bikini top while Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace shows off her curves in classic white two-piece in Miami

Heading to Muscle Beach? Arnold Schwarzenegger's mini-me love child looks ready to pump iron as he steps out in shorts and T-shirt

Squealing Susanna Reid cowers away from Piers Morgan as he waves a blade in her face on GMB while chatting with BGT*sword swallower Alex Magala

Super-fit Gemma Atkinson shows off her ample bosom and pert posterior in skin-tight workout gear for fun run Ex-Hollyoaks star is seriously toned
Singaporean Trader Quit His Day Job And Travel The World By Doing This
Ace Profits Academy

'You saw his wit, warmth and humanity': Helen Mirren looks lovely in a polka dot dress as she discusses her new film with the late Alan Rickman

Lynda Bellingham's widower poses for exotic holiday snaps and posts them on HER Twitter account as her furious sons say they have received just £750

Kylie Jenner flashes her lacy black bra in a see-through top as she enjoys a sushi date with a gal pal Teen reality star has a racy dress sense

Kim Kardashian puts on an ample display as she slips into black bodysuit topped with fray detail collarless coat Her signature style

Sisterly support! Sophie Turner playfully grabs Maisie Williams' chest as the pair stun in eye-catching ensembles at the Game of Thrones season premiere

Something blue... Kate Hudson wows as she takes the plunge in cobalt gown topped with shaggy jacket at stylist Jamie Schneider's pre-wedding celebration

Sofia Richie, 17, shows edgy style in ripped leather trousers as she leaves celebrity hotspot after partying with her boyfriend Partying in Hollywood

Victoria and David Beckham hold hands in a sweet snapshot captured by aspiring photographer son Brooklyn Still in love

'We still fancy the pants off each other!' Holly Willoughby admits she's still head over heels with husband Dan Baldwin after nearly a decade of marriage

'Her first runway appearance': Pregnant*
model Bar Refaeli shows off her blossoming bump as she pampers herself*
One of Leo's exes
DOWNLOAD THESE APPS

Mobile Strike
Games

Free Today

Cookie Jam
Games

Free Today Promoted by Kixer

© Associated Newspapers Ltd
Contact usMobile apps
View desktop siteAdvertise with us
SyndicationTerms
Privacy & cookiesHow to complain
x
Daily Mail Online
FREE - In Google Play
View

Lee_cunt_yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Cunt Yew must get up from grave and shoot Gay Loong and Lesbian Ling's Gay Phones right now, as they are using Social Media to quarrel and fight making the ghosts of LCB n Gecko pissed.