• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huang Wen Yong...

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng tells all: pls leave him in peace leh! why still stirring up anguish n agony of a lost loved one? :rolleyes:

Hamster

huang-awakening.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah the pix of the colleagues crying like they lost their father and mother like that. Actors will be actors... I don't think I will cry for my colleague until like that on the day of his passing.

That's why I consider Mediacockadoo actresses and actors a pathetic bunch of hypocrites.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm surprised so much drama and publicity over a 2-bit Mediacockadoo actor. It's not like he saved the world and died while doing so.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you think the official outpouring of grief for Huang Wenyong's death was overdone... just wait till you-know-who kicks the bucket. :biggrin:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm surprised so much drama and publicity over a 2-bit Mediacockadoo actor. It's not like he saved the world and died while doing so.

Agreed. First of all, he is no hero. He is only an actor. Secondly, he's not much of an actor. You would think with all the crying, he is someone who had found a cure for aids or something.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

mediacock is actually milking his death for all it's worth re releasing all his old works and song albums etc etc.