• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious HSK cannot become next PM already

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no worries, if he cannot be PM, he can be 2_M, 4_M or AM.

he will be the next role model after jason chee

Jason Chee has no leg, no hand..don't know if '3rd leg' is working or not....you mean HSK will be a role model, with NO BRAIN? :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hsk was never keen in politics. would have made the same as top civil servant or even in the private sector. he reminds me of richard hu.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who will be the next likely one? CCS do not have that calibre of a PM, he is just an Ah Beng. When you scout through the parliament, it seems all those coat-tailed, parachuted MP are nothing but sleepy puppet. I am certain LHL will not be able to find the next potential PM soon.
I have a feeling that LHL wants Raffles Junior College old boys to return to power (and become the new LKYs and GCTs) by the next general election, simply because I noticed that:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Chan_Chun_Sing#Education
wikipedia.org/wiki/Tan_Chuan-Jin#Education
wikipedia.org/wiki/Ong_Ye_Kung#Education
were not only old boys of RJC, they were also born in 1969, meaning they were even schoolmates in the same grade! :eek:
Furthermore, they all received Bachelor's degrees in Economics in the UK.
OYK and TCJ were even coursemates at the London School of Economics.

Therefore, I suspect that LHL is planning for himself or Teo Chee Hean to become Senior Minister before the next election, in order to promote CCS to DPM, just like how:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Ong_Teng_Cheong
was promoted to DPM in 1985, while he was already Secretary-General of NTUC since 1983:
wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Trades_Union_Congress#List_of_leaders_of_NTUC
and remained in those two positions until 1993, when he became President.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jason Chee has no leg, no hand..don't know if '3rd leg' is working or not....you mean HSK will be a role model, with NO BRAIN? :biggrin:

If u gibe him a chance to b with the wheelchair nmcp. He will prove to you how to hv a leg with her in his kuiksilver suit