• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how's the current situation in rws & mbs ?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
And if you lose?

I think you need to leave me your testicles as guarantee. If you win and return me my money with 5% interest, I return you back your balls.

If such collateral existed, the bank vaults would be holding full of rotting testicles .... :smile:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think you lack of real world experience. sincere advice is "DUN GAMBLE"

Advising the Chinese not to gamble is like telling them not to have sex ... the Chinese will gamble on anything from fighting crickets to dogs race ...

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Advising the Chinese not to gamble is like telling them not to have sex ... the Chinese will gamble on anything from fighting crickets to dogs race ...
for the chinks, sex has to take a back seat.....all other forms of gambling takes the front and center :wink:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The fung shui master says that those born in the year of the Lesbian should buy Mark Six [Toto lah] regularly this year ...........