• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How World War 2 Was An ORCHESTRATED HOAX !

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
German Chancellor (1930-1932) Heinrich Brüning revealed the identities of Hitler's backers in a 1937 letter:

'From October 1928, the two largest regular contributors to the Nazi Party were the general managers of two of the largest Berlin banks, both of Jewish faith and one of them the leader of Zionism in Germany."

Churchill was funded by a different branch of the same Jewish banking syndicate.

Martin Bormann and Adolf Hitler were traitors.

General Reinhard Gehlen, chief of German intelligence, says that he and Admiral Canaris, head of the Abwehr, suspected there was a traitor in the German Supreme Command. Both had noticed that the Soviets were receiving "rapid and detailed information .. on top level decision-making."

They both suspected Martin Bormann, the Deputy Fuhrer and Head of the Nazi Party.

"We found out that Bormann was operating an unsupervised radio transmitter network and using it to send coded messages to Moscow.

When OKW monitors reported this, Canaris demanded an investigation; but Hitler emphatically forbid any intervention."

After the war, Gehlen, who headed the BND (West German Intelligence Agency) was able to confirm Bormann's treason. "During the 1950's, I was passed two separate reports from behind the Iron Curtain to the effect that Bormann had been a Soviet agent...'

The fact that Hitler shielded Bormann confirms that he also was an active traitor. Both served the Rothschild syndicate, based in London. They were also behind Stalin and Communism, not to mention Churchill, and Roosevelt.

HITLER'S DELIBERATE BLUNDERS

In 1941-42, Gehlen and fellow generals concluded that the Russian campaign was doomed "not because it could not be militarily won, but because of Hitler's continued interference."

Hitler insisted on dissipating the war effort on three fronts instead of focusing on Moscow.

The General Staff saw that the Soviets were going to entrap the Sixth Army at Stalingrad, and demanded a strategic withdrawal. Hitler vetoed this and 200,000 of Germany's best troops (and irreplaceable weaponry) were killed and captured.

To replace these losses, the General Staff wanted to recruit millions of willing volunteers from anti-Communist ranks, i.e. Russians, Ukrainians, Lithuanians etc.

The Wehrmacht had even began to build a nationalist regime around the charismatic Russian defector, General Vlasov.

and of course Hitler quixotically allowed 330,000 British and Allied soldiers to escape at Dunkirk.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GOD IS MY DOG.

do you know if Ludwik Rajchman was a Russian spy? if yes, when was he recruited?
http://www.pasteur.fr/infosci/archives/e_raj0.html

waaaah....................you think i know everything meh ?

this one i don't know leh.................

## what got me thinking was after WW1, Germany was economically ruined................then hyperinflation in the 1920's.................so how can become a war machine so soon by 1939 ???

the jewish banks were financing the whole thing.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does that mean that its the Jewish themselves who orchestrated the Holocaust and kill 6 million of their own people?

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hilter did not die. They gave him cosmetic surgery and plant him in Singapore. The rest is history....
Temasek is a wholly owned subsidary of Rothschild.

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does that mean that its the Jewish themselves who orchestrated the Holocaust and kill 6 million of their own people?

Holocaust = Hollow Cause....................

a hoax....................

but even if it happened, the ''normal'' jews are nothing in the eyes of the Elite jews............

even in modern Israel today, there's discrimination against the ''Arab'' jews...............the European jews are the bosses............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow , First time I heard there is a conspiracy of World War II .

the jewish bankers have been behind most if not every major war......and revolutions........

since hundreds of years ago............
during WW1 and 2, these bankers were financing both sides.........