• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How white supremacist/racist view Chinese

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fridy1234
Forum Member

Fridy1234

Default Re: Chinese Inventors, Scientists, Philosophers, and Mathematicians
I don't think anyone will question the advancement of the East-Asians.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nordic2005
Forum Member

A long time ago I read somewhere online where even Hitler acknowledged that Chinese civilization was advanced and, in some respects (said he) even 'superior.'

If I ever come across it, I'll post it here.

For me, White Nationalism is simply a right to exist. Every people has a right to its own history, culture, religion, language, and customs. What is wrong in our world today is that there are power struggles being waged at the expense and destruction of Western Civilization. The West is being pillaged by a minority which seeks to rule it economically, which is in fact a kind of slavery, for he who has no money and is forced to work without reward and just compensation is indeed a slave. The roots of slavery are economic.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are certainly no lack of moron in the "great white race" LOL

l

Quote:
Originally Posted by IT Again View Post

Don't make a fool out of yourself more than you already have.
I am not foolish enough to quote wikipedia. And even if gunpower was invented in China, it wasn't invented by Chinese, but by Whites living there.

And in case you don't know it, gunpower is a relic. It isn't used in modern firearms. Hasn't been for nearly a hundred years. In fact, it is unusable in an auto or semi-auto gun.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Half Asian Half Caucasian And 100% Cool. Eurasians are the New Face of Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vera Cruz View Post
That's because whites, who are discernable, usually are expected to pay and have money unlike the locals[their own] or blacks.
In Singapore many asians live in a MUCH better living condition than phillipines or thailand. There are plenty of chinese singaporean guys with fat wallets. There are more "yellow" fish in the pond but they still prefer a white male to "make more beautiful babies". I truly pity them. You are born into a race, love your race and create children that look like you.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
From another ang moh..

If you are east asian especially yellow like chinese you most probably have an anglo first name. And I know most of you are'nt even christian. Why would you want to have an english name if you are'nt even white?

Why don't you say your hanyu-pinyin name with pride? I know orientals with exotic names like Dominique or Byorn. Dominique Low, Byorn Chang, Sylvester Thum... lolz