• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How We Assess People

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Firstly, Chee did not usurp Chiam's throne. I can only say that Chiam was played out by his own party council's voting system. It was an unfortunate incident that he lost what he had built for so long.

Low is low. Why ? He betrayed all (40%) the Singaporeans by kowtowing to the exorbitant million dollars paychecks. Chee only betrayed the party at most. But, Low should be executed for being a Jap's run dog. There are things that cannot be forgiven. If it is against the republican state and the welfare of the citizens, that alone is a treason punishable by hanging or by the firing squad.

SDP says Chiam's exit was purely his own fault and they did everything they could to stop him, and Chiam says he was kicked out by CSJ. As usual the truth is not so binary and a lot more grey. The fact was that Chiam was never a good team player, and that incurred a lot of resentment in the backbenchers who allowed ego to over-rule good sense. Another fact is that CSJ was the idealistic but politically immature upstart who allowed circumstances to get out of hand due to his inability to look 3 or 4 steps ahead and see that things were going to get pretty ugly if he stuck to his highfalutin ideals.

In the end CSJ made a series of tactical blunders and the rest did not help the situation but merely fanned the flames. Chiam would never change his version of events, because CSJ was the most vocal during the whole crisis from start to end and was involved at every step of the way from the censure to the final moment. To Chiam, the facts are so clear, and he has written records to support his version of the story.

Basically egos started tripping over each other, CSJ missed the gorilla in the room and ended up jumping into the yellow river that can never be washed clean, and the rest is history.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
JW5

I can't stop you asking the million dollar question but there was a time and an OCBC branch on top of hill at Nantah of the past. Its history is colourful and the people associated with it and their fellow travellors are also colourful. The faith is very strong with SL though.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, so assuming he had no choice with Aljunied.
So what is the grand plan?
To let the opposition move forward slowly like a snail and make sure they don't takeover the government?
Grand plan only to be revealed when there is imminent danger of pap losing majority?

Let me then ask you this.
Where then are the other opposition members who can take on the pap with more success? LTK blocking them from standing for election, forming or joining opposition parties or even expressing interest?

WP isn't the only party compromised. ALL opposition parties are. The pertinent question is the position(s) of those compromised. Agents are either sent into the party or 'cultivated' with the right approach. Using the right person or the right key is critical to 'unlock' that target. They are often convinced that S'pore politics is for S'poreans and their services needed to detect foreign involvement.

The grand plan is simple and straightforward - for the PAP to maintain power in S'pore and for them to have 'almost' perfect intel on the opposition. If an opposition party defeats the PAP, better to have one of their own than others they have no control over. Grand plan will never be revealed even when there is an imminent danger of PAP losing majority.

The cardinal rule is, sources or agents MUST never be exposed. Who would dare be one when earlier ones were exposed. I clearly recall an incident more than 2 decades ago when a source's ID was almost exposed. They had no choice. LKY wanted the intel!

LTK will never be able to stop credible chaps from joining the WP or other opposition parties. Not possible. There are some things the PAP and ISD will not be able to control. But they do control what they can. And that task is not difficult with the resources they have.

Notice something? The chaps that move with CSJ were the ones close to JBJ when the latter got into trouble with WP $$$$$. Coincidental? Nope!

Let me disclose something I never did since I contributed to this forum about 2 years ago. Someone once asked me if I was keen to join the opposition. I chose not to for 4 reasons. Firstly, too many skeletons in my wardrobe. Secondly, I treasure my privacy and am determined to live my remaining years as a chiongster. Thirdly, not my calling. Finally, given what I know, why be a tool?

Might be too much to ask from you, bro, but trust me on what I know. There are some things I better not disclose for obvious reasons. I am a pensioner, enjoying my medical benefits and have no wish to be arrested under the OSA.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reality is Chiam was voted in by Singaporeans on a number of occasions. He might be a hopeless team player but a successful politician. Chee is probably an excellent team player but a hopeless politician.

Whether it is SDP or any other political party is immaterial. If even the Red Sea parted again, the reality is that Chee needs to get votes from Singaporeans and not American NGOs or champagne socialites.

Firstly, Chee did not usurp Chiam's throne. I can only say that Chiam was played out by his own party council's voting system. It was an unfortunate incident that he lost what he had built for so long.

Low is low. Why ? He betrayed all (40%) the Singaporeans by kowtowing to the exorbitant million dollars paychecks. Chee only betrayed the party at most. But, Low should be executed for being a Jap's run dog. There are things that cannot be forgiven. If it is against the republican state and the welfare of the citizens, that alone is a treason punishable by hanging or by the firing squad.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you might want to edit out the earlier paras.

Might be too much to ask from you, bro, but trust me on what I know. There are some things I better not disclose for obvious reasons. I am a pensioner, enjoying my medical benefits and have no wish to be arrested under the OSA.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP isn't the only party compromised. ALL opposition parties are. The pertinent question is the position(s) of those compromised. Agents are either sent into the party or 'cultivated' with the right approach. Using the right person or the right key is critical to 'unlock' that target. They are often convinced that S'pore politics is for S'poreans and their services needed to detect foreign involvement.

The grand plan is simple and straightforward - for the PAP to maintain power in S'pore and for them to have 'almost' perfect intel on the opposition. If an opposition party defeats the PAP, better to have one of their own than others they have no control over. Grand plan will never be revealed even when there is an imminent danger of PAP losing majority.

The cardinal rule is, sources or agents MUST never be exposed. Who would dare be one when earlier ones were exposed. I clearly recall an incident more than 2 decades ago when a source's ID was almost exposed. They had no choice. LKY wanted the intel!

LTK will never be able to stop credible chaps from joining the WP or other opposition parties. Not possible. There are some things the PAP and ISD will not be able to control. But they do control what they can. And that task is not difficult with the resources they have.

Notice something? The chaps that move with CSJ were the ones close to JBJ when the latter got into trouble with WP $$$$$. Coincidental? Nope!

Let me disclose something I never did since I contributed to this forum about 2 years ago. Someone once asked me if I was keen to join the opposition. I chose not to for 4 reasons. Firstly, too many skeletons in my wardrobe. Secondly, I treasure my privacy and am determined to live my remaining years as a chiongster. Thirdly, not my calling. Finally, given what I know, why be a tool?

bro GD what u reveal already fall under OSA. so now LTK is a hero not by his own will? he is having the best of both world? if one day when WP became majority and they are going to make him the PM, will he follow LKY instruction? or be his own man?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro GD what u reveal already fall under OSA. so now LTK is a hero not by his own will? he is having the best of both world? if one day when WP became majority and they are going to make him the PM, will he follow LKY instruction? or be his own man?

How to fall under the OSA when limpeh baru guessing and talking nonsense? I can't be that choon with my guesses eh? Don't tell me I guessed rightly. Hahahahaaaa.......... Honestly, many things left out intentionally so as to siam the trap. I know more than 10 times what I have written.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to fall under the OSA when limpeh baru guessing and talking nonsense? I can't be that choon with my guesses eh? Don't tell me I guessed rightly. Hahahahaaaa.......... Honestly, many things left out intentionally so as to siam the trap. I know more than 10 times what I have written.

GD, i was makan bao b4 also and u r one of the samster i respect. hope u will be ok, dun want things to happen to you because of us spouting nonsense here. we are walking the line including myself, a lot of thing i choose not to share. but like what u said i know everything is very dirty. just hope that things will change with time. hope you win more in MBS.
anyway i support WP because they are no.2 now. when wp become no.1, i will support the no.2 again. i dont believe in one person control all in politics, i believe the best is balancing between 2 parties. and if Singaporeans are more mature in politics in future, best situation is multiple parties to represent different voices.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GD, i was makan bao b4 also and u r one of the samster i respect. hope u will be ok, dun want things to happen with you because of us spouting nonsense here. we are walking the line including myself, a lot of thing i choose not to share. but like what u said i know everything is very dirty. just hope that things will change with time. hope you win more in MBS.
anyway i support WP because they are no.2 now. when wp become no.1, i will support the no.2 again. i dont believe in one person control all in politics, i believe the best is balancing between 2 parties. and if Singaporeans are more mature in politics in future, best situation is multiple parties to represent different voices.

Bro, not MBS lah. RWS.

Yup. It is a dirty game. Very lopsided.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GD, i was makan bao b4 also and u r one of the samster i respect. hope u will be ok, dun want things to happen to you because of us spouting nonsense here. we are walking the line including myself, a lot of thing i choose not to share. but like what u said i know everything is very dirty. just hope that things will change with time. hope you win more in MBS.

Are you jw5's clone? :biggrin: Just kidding. :o
For me, i m fine with one party ruling so long as the party truly serves the people with their heart and passion.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you jw5's clone? :biggrin: Just kidding. :o
For me, i m fine with one party ruling so long as the party truly serves the people with their heart and passion.

i am not clone and don't own any clone.
one party will not last. look at pap u think now 3rd gen? nope! still 1st gen! like lord of the ring. one ring to rule them all! only the ring is destroyed then new era.