• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to upload files into iPhone

sohbuckkong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,
I bought a China made iPhone 3Gs. How do I upload those original s/w into the china made iphone.

Are there any of the above services in Sim Lim?
Thanks

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi,
I bought a China made iPhone 3Gs. How do I upload those original s/w into the china made iphone.

Are there any of the above services in Sim Lim?
Thanks

yes yes it is possible.

go and buy a singnet iphone 3Gs, take both phone apart, put all the electronic pcb and battery into you china made iphone 3Gs, you will be able to use original s/w and upgrade to latest ios4 when it release. sure if you pay sim lim money, they will do it for you,

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like driving a geely & think you are driving a 'beemer'..same mentality!:biggrin:

I heard that in the old days when there were only iPods & no iPhones. Some people could only buy the distinctive white Apple earbuds & used them with other generic cheaper MPEG players :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard that in the old days when there were only iPods & no iPhones. Some people could only buy the distinctive white Apple earbuds & used them with other generic cheaper MPEG players :biggrin:

that was when ipod was quite rare and expensive, now tom dick and harry have one.

sohbuckkong

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a joke. its not even an iphone. it just looks like an iphone.
Most of the china made apple iPhone we see in Sim Lim Square, city plaza or geylang or in Boon Lay use a normal non-capacitive touch screen. Its very difficult to find any shop that sell a china-made-iPhone with capacitive touch screen. But there was a shop in Boon Lay that told me that in the past they did sold china-made-iPhone with capacitive touch screen and that nowadays they dont sell such hp.

When I went macau, I drop by in Zhuhai and almost all the shops also dont sell china-made-iPhone with capacitive touch screen but they sell china-made-iPhone with normal non-capacitive touch screen.

However, finally I did found a shop in Zhuhai that sell china-made-iPhone using capacitive touch screen. This type of phone they dont display on their shelf. I then ask them why they dont display and they told me that its too expensive for the locals to buy as it cost rmb1000.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that was when ipod was quite rare and expensive, now tom dick and harry have one.

I'm one of the first Ipod ver 1.0 owners in Spore & I'm still using it. It's still working & the only thing I've replaced is the battery , with a 3rd party one which has a larger capacity.

In fact I own alot of "old "Apple stuff e.g. Titanium, iBook, G4 desktops, LCD monitor, which I'm still using. Apple stuff might be more expensive but they sure last a long time. On the other hand the PCs I've owned don't seem to last.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm one of the first Ipod ver 1.0 owners in Spore & I'm still using it. It's still working & the only thing I've replaced is the battery , with a 3rd party one which has a larger capacity.

In fact I own alot of "old "Apple stuff e.g. Titanium, iBook, G4 desktops, LCD monitor, which I'm still using. Apple stuff might be more expensive but they sure last a long time. On the other hand the PCs I've owned don't seem to last.

that was the good old day of apple

now apple shop is like meat market, all sort of shit also want to line up and snap up apple product blindly, futurama season 6 nos 3, make apple customer out as stupid morons.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that was the good old day of apple

now apple shop is like meat market, all sort of shit also want to line up and snap up apple product blindly, futurama season 6 nos 3, make apple customer out as stupid morons.

Now that everyone makes their stuff in China, shouldn't be surprised that quality is down. Apple now also has so many different products that it's diluting their engineering efforts.

It's however still my first choice for a new portable or iPad. Eagerly waiting to see what the iPad can do.

Using old technology to surf is getting painful as many sites are getting heavy on the graphics & scripts.

sohbuckkong

Alfrescian
Loyal
........It's however still my first choice for a new portable or iPad. Eagerly waiting to see what the iPad can do.

Last month when I was in zhuhai, I was quite surprise that they were already selling fake iPad for just sg$140 a piece, I tested and it works very well.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last month when I was in zhuhai, I was quite surprise that they were already selling fake iPad for just sg$140 a piece, I tested and it works very well.

What kind of OS is it using:confused: Windows?

We'll probably see some of them being sold in Sim Lim :smile:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wow wow china ipad, do you want to know how to upload files into ipad? so that you can upload those original s/w into the china made ipad.