• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to track Perverts down?

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Friends,

My sister had been a victim of SMS sexual harassment by a pervert. Even after we had reported to police nothing much can be done as it is a pre paid card.

Is there a way whereby i can sent a link for the pervert to click and view etc so that it would betrays his actual GPS location so I can inform the police ASAP?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Dear Friends,

My sister had been a victim of SMS sexual harassment by a pervert. Even after we had reported to police nothing much can be done as it is a pre paid card.

Is there a way whereby i can sent a link for the pervert to click and view etc so that it would betrays his actual GPS location so I can inform the police ASAP?

Just block the number.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do you get when you inform the police?
You think the police give you a flying fuck care?

Who the fuck do you think you are that the police will care for you or your sister.

LIVE WITH IT.
POLICE ONLY CARE FOR LKY AND PAP AND DONT GIVE ANY SHIT CARE TO YOU OR OTHERS