• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to tell someone who always let half ball to cover up more?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i.mean she doesn't know men are looking at her let half ball dressing meh?

or she can't be bothered?

or.she thinks got it flaunt it mindset?

if tell her to cover up more, will she be offended?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
A pair of teats is more sexy covered up with a white lacy half cup plunge bra….

Last edited:

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, is she in her 50s?
Maybe she likes the micro orgasms triggered by the fabric against her nipples.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
my housemate not slut type lah. she also no longer virgin cos she is divorcee
Why is your housemate so honest ? Why did she choose divorce instead of annulment ? She can bullshit she is still a virgin if she had annulled her marriage instead of divorce. :confused:

If people don't believe her, she can ask those people to sponsor her to America to be verified by BLM Wyclef Jean. If these people don't sponsor her, then it means she is still a virgin. This is another Freudian slip. Sianz of Chinese dicks liao. :confused:

I found a better option - Bedok South. But the fake Californian trained Dr don't dare to take up the challenge for fear of PTSD.:biggrin::roflmao: