• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to prevent MM from rising from his grave ?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think LKY has already given instruction for cremation of himself too. He's worried about some 伍子胥 wannabe later pulls a 掘墓鞭尸楚平王 kinda stunt.

jw5

Loyal
Frankly, I don't give a damn what he does or what happens to him.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think LKY has already given instruction for cremation of himself too. He's worried about some 伍子胥 wannabe later pulls a 掘墓鞭尸楚平王 kinda stunt.

You have to remind LKY that once he is cremated, he will never be able to rise from his grave again.

The important thing is not to flush his ashes into the jambang, otherwise, LKY will be reincarnated in the form Newater !!!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have to remind LKY that once he is cremated, he will never be able to rise from his grave again.

Watching his own body aged, balded, sagged and saddled with illnessness, I don't think he wants that same body back again, thank you. :biggrin:

The important thing is not to flush his ashes into the jambang, otherwise, LKY will be reincarnated in the form Newater !!!

Not a bad idea for perennial LKY haters. That's about next best to drinking his blood. :eek:

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watching his own body aged, balded, sagged and saddled with illnessness, I don't think he wants that same body back again, thank you. :biggrin:
Not a bad idea for perennial LKY haters. That's about next best to drinking his blood. :eek:
dump his ash into sewerage septic tank

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all of you so cruel, so unkind and so insensitve to say all these things - esp during this period of mourning, grief and sorrow..

come on, give the man a break !

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best way to prevent him from rising from the grave is to ensure the country is run properly.

As citizens and voters, we must do our part at the next GE.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As it stands, the environment in this country does not allow for an open discussion of serious matters, let alone disruption. For example, there are no political clubs. In the past we had the Socratic Circle and the Roundtable. Nothing of that kind exists, not even in the universities. There is no foment, no excitement amongst students. To me this apathy is a bad sign because social and political awareness usually begins in the tertiary educational institutions.

Instead, everything is now on the Internet, which I am wary of, because there is a lot of scurrilous rubbish online under the cover of anonymity.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-3.jpg

The body is just a shelter for our spiritual being.
Though the body shall break and disintergrate, my spirit essence will continue to shine and grew brighter with each passing day..
My good name is written down through history.
My legacy shall be spread through the world and emulated.
I shall live forever in the minds of every human being.:biggrin: