• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to overcome?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi,guys,how to overcome the above? I really need help! Past 6 years, I have suffered psychological harassment,emotion manipulation,psychological imprisonment, instillation of negative thoughts. what should I do? I am at my wits end. :mad:

Schweinmörder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, go see a doctor and see if they can help you with some medication before things get worse.

hi,guys,how to overcome the above? I really need help! Past 6 years, I have suffered psychological harassment,emotion manipulation,psychological imprisonment, instillation of negative thoughts. what should I do? I am at my wits end. :mad:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, go see a doctor and see if they can help you with some medication before things get worse.

no use, there is this doctor i want to see,they manipulate her availability,what can i do? I don't have money to seek help from the private practice.:mad:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jin jia lat,today is my fourth day of psychological imprisonment,emotion torture and psychological harassment, what can i do?
Please help me!

How can i seek asylum?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

get to know Jesus, you will be set free...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro tee kee, seriously,i am a bit numb to their psychological tactics,from 2003,the time I left ST till now. Talking about ST,never forget the very wicked pple i encounter there. ANyway,the first time they imposed psychological torture on me, was the worst,almost killed me,not lying,that was in 2OO5. from then,every year till now,it happen at least once a year.As long as someone up there not happy,I will get kicked.When things happened,I did sought my MP's help but only realised they are helpless or act as if nothing has happened. The harassment also happen when I was driving taxi for SMRT,go to their course also want to harass me. To all those assholes who fuck me until like that, i sincerely hope you hum kar charn. As long as governement bodies, they always gang up and kick me. But one to one,they have no guts,fucking sia suay balless.
:oIo:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Is your name Chee Soon Juan by any chance? Or Gopalan nair?